Library📗- Liam

An// Hehehe yeee

*****

Jones, Jones, Jones, Jones?

Ah! There it is!

Setting the book into its proper place on the shelf, I turn around slowly to grab the next book off of the cart. I put it in its place and take the empty cart to the end of the shelves.

Turning the corner of the row, I set my cart at the end and begin to walk away until I hear someone calling.

"Excuse me! Ma'am?!" Whipping around I place a finger to my lips and make an 'Shh' sound, this is a library after all, "Oh right, I'm sorry."

"That's alright, what can I help you with?" I ask the man

He seems to be close to my age, dark hair cut short to his head, shaved off almost to the skin. Big brown eyes look into mine of the same color.

"I'm looking for a book on how to survive in the wilderness,"

"Ok, right over here," I lead him over to one of the selves and take off the book I had just put away, "Here you go."

"Thank you," he smiled and ran off

"No problem.."I trailed off, looking for his name

"Oh, the name's Liam,"

"Well then, you're welcome Liam,"

He gave me a small nod and ran off.

"No running in the library," I called after him in a hushed yell

"Oh right sorry," He whispered and walked off.

*****

Later that day, Liam asked me to find multiple different books. Including the topics of guns, people, digging, and dragons.

I was currently checking books in from the drop-off box when Liam approached me again.

"Hi," He said shyly

"Hello again," I smiled back

"Could you help me find a book on Knights?"

"Knights? As in knights in armor?"

"Yea"

"Right over here," I said, giving a questioning look and leading him to the books of the genre, "You've been asking me for a lot of weird topics..."

"I guess," He shrugged, not acknowledging my unsaid question

After we had collected the book and checked it out, he waved and began to walk out the automatic doors.

"Are you, like, on a quest or something?"

He stopped in his tracks, holding in a laugh, "A quest?"

"Yes, you've asked for knights, dragons, and guns. Next, it'll be lions, tigers, and bears,"

"Oh my," He giggled, "No no no, no quest."

"No quest?"

"No quest, just an attractive librarian." He winked, stepping out of the building.

*****

An// Hey! So sorry for the late posting! I love you all! Thanks for reading!

Lots of Love,

G.G.xx

xx