Plastic-coaster 🎢 - Louis

An// Wrote this for school so I figured I might as well put it up here

Unedited

*****

I stumbled through the doorway, arms full of grocery bags as I had just been out shopping

"Louis! I'm home!"

"Janey!"

My twenty one-year-old husband bounded into the entryway of a large home like a child. His chestnut-brown hair, which was in desperate need of a haircut, hung lower onto his shoulder in feathery curls. A leather jacket laid over a white muscle shirt and jeans, a brush in his hands.

"What have you been doing?" I smiled at his amusing appearance and set my keys onto the counter.

"Watching Grease, duh," He looked to me as if I should've known this before holding the brush up to his mout and singing, "Stranded at the drive in. Branded a-a fool. What will they say? Monday at school"

I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen to place the numerous plastic bags by the silver sink.

Of course, Louis only followed me and continues to sing into his hairbrush.

"Sandy, can't you see I'm in misery?

We made a start, now we're apart

There's nothing left for me

Love has flown, all alone I sit and wonder why yi-yi-yi

Oh why you left me, oh Sandy, oh San-"

I turned and places a small finger to his pink lips, "If you stop singing Grease, we can slide down the stairs."

The childish man I was in love with began to jump up and down excitedly, "Ok ok ok ok ok ok!"

Now, don't get me wrong. I love Louis' voice. In fact, he has the voice of an angel! I could listen to it all day!...As long as he isn't singing the songs from Grease. Those get annoying after the first few months.

We both ran towards our storage closet, pushing and shoving each other out of the way.

Once there, he quickly grabbed the plastic container and scurried up the tall staircase. I picked up two helmets, because safety first, and followed after him.

We slipped on the helmets and into the bucket. Surprisingly enough, both of our adult bodies could fit in.

The wind blew my hair back (most likely into Louis' face) as we flew down the wooden stairs.

My suspicions were confirmed when I heard sputtering from behind me. A few 'stupid hair' and 'you need a hairtie' were muttered aswell.

At the bottom, our plastic vehicle tipped, throwing us both onto our living room floor.

Lucky for us, I had just gotten this area carpeted.

Loud laughs from both of us echoed through the house while we lay on the floor laughing like there was no tomorrow.

I felt an arm wrap around me and I was pulled into my husband's warm body, "I love you darling."

"I love you too," I grinned up, looking into his bright blue eyes.

I watched as he fell asleep on our living room floor after a while.

My finger twisted around a tuft of his soft hair soothingly.

"Never grow up on me," I mumbled, adoring his prominent facial features.

A smile grew on, what I thought was his sleeping, face, "I won't, love."

*****

An// SOoooo yea

Hope you enjoyed it!

Also

Joke of the day

What do you get when you cross a weeping willow with a ufo?

A crying saucer

Ok I'll leave

Please vote, comment, and share!

Lots of Love,

G.G.x

P.S. LOUIS IS SO CUTE IN THIS PICTURE BELOW OH MY GOOD GRACIOUS

 LOUIS IS SO CUTE IN THIS PICTURE BELOW OH MY GOOD GRACIOUS