Photos 📸 - Liam

An// Guys, We do be wingin' this one. I have no clue what to write....heh. Enjoy? It might be super short.

*****

"Move your chin up a little

"Move your chin up a little. No, up. Up! Not down! Up!"

I focused the camera lens to find he moved again.

"C'mon Liam! Just pose as I ask please."

He fidgets again, giving me a blurry shot.

"Ok fine. We'll do this the hard way then," I said walking over to him in the field.

Gently I move his head upwards and reposition his legs. The leaves crunch under my feet while I walk back to my short tripod, bending down, I look through the viewfinder to see that he's moved again.

"I swear Liam Payne. I will glue you in place if you move again."

He giggles while I'm forcefully moving him again.

"Don't. Move." I warned stepping back behind the camera, the obnoxious model begins walking out of the shot before I can take any photos.

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE!" I exclaim throwing my hands in the air.

"Cymantha Charlene Olivira." He replied, unbothered.

The tripod clicks while I take out my camera. Storming over, I put a finger directly in his face.

"You think you're the only one not having fun? I have to sit and force you to co-operate. You, a grown man, should be able to follow orders when you need to. So! If you are done messing around, I'd like to take these shots, get paid, and go to sleep. Get your butt back in that field, pose for me, and smile or face the consequences!"

My heart is pounding in my ear as I shove my camera back into the holster. Focusing it onto the field, I find Liam giving me a toothy smile and posing just as I had positioned him before.

After clicking the last three shots, I gently walk into the field.

"Look, I'm extremely sorry for my outbreak. I had no right to yell and shouldn't have let my frustration get the best of me. I'm exceptionally embarrassed and I apologize for my behavior." I said solemnly, lower my head.

"Hey," He spoke, crouching down to see my eyes, "It's ok. Frustration gets the best of all of us sometimes. I wasn't being very professional, and that's my fault. I accept your apology and I'm sorry for my not co-operating when I should have just listened to you. Could I make it up to you?"

"How?"

"Well," He smiled standing up again, "how about a date this Friday?"

My head snapped up at record speed, my cheeks turning crimson, "Really?"

"Of course. Say seven? At that Mexican place downtown?"

"Sounds like a date."

*****

An//  Like I said before.....short XD Thanks for reading! Please comment, vote, and share!

Lots of Love,

G.G.x

x