Rias: it all makes sense though I tried to reincarnate him into my devil servant but his Dark Side came out and he rejected becoming my servant.

Sirzechs: interesting they sent me video of his combat initiation and I must say he has more power than I ever dreamed.

Rias: his power is quite impressive and terrifying all at the same time.

Sirzechs: you must stay on his good side if he reverts back to his Darkness persona and he has a grudge against the Devils he might wipe us all out.

Rias: I will make sure that he will never see us as enemies we actually extended the hand of friendship to him earlier today he was very happy we actually put him under the protection of the house of Gremory.

Sirzechs: excellent work dear sister excellent work indeed.

Rias: thank you dear brother is there any advice you can give me to help me best deal with the darkness?

Sirzechs: for starters he is not the darkness anymore he is Y/n L/n second make sure that he does not become enraged or angered I read a report by Nemuri according to the report he was attacked by a commander class Fallen Angel and when he was in Mortal Danger he reverted back into his Darkness Persona and he completely annihilated the commander class Fallen Angel.

Rias was genuinely surprised that someone could defeat a commander class Fallen Angel so easily.

Rias: he actually defeated a commander class Fallen Angel?

Sirzechs: I saw it with my own two eyes video does not lie.

Rias: interesting anything else?

Sirzechs: well it seems that whenever he goes into his Darkness Persona he always reverts back to his human persona when he calms down and the threat has been neutralized and he returns with no memory of what happened so I recommend the next time you go out to destroy a stray devil you take him with to see what he can do and after that report back to me on everything that happened.

Rias: understood brother

Sirzechs: is there anything else you need to know?

Rias: no I believe what I have learned tonight will suffice.

Sirzechs: excellent I will talk to you again soon and congratulations on your acquisition of two new pieces.

Rias: thank you brother

Sirzechs: goodbye Rias

Rias: goodbye brother

With that said the communication was terminated Rias sat at her desk alone in the occult research Club room.

Rias: so the darkness has returned to Earth in the form of an innocent young man this is going to be very interesting~

(Time skip the next day)
Satsuki POV.
Location: the science department

It was early in the morning Satsuki along with Houka are heading to the science department as soon as they entered the science department they made their way to laboratory 13 a secret laboratory that the students had no access to when they entered the laboratory and the door shut they started talking.

Satsuki: so what experiments are you planning to do today with the black blood?

Houka: well I would like to see what would happen if the black blood is exposed to certain environments that different chemical compounds I would even like to see it introduced into a host.

Satsuki: what kind of host?

Houka: nothing too extreme just maybe a rabbit or a mouse something along those lines.