😍💅💃wedding💅💃😍

✨🌸timeskip to ur wedding 😍😍🌸🧍🏼‍♀️
👉👈👉👈👉👈👉👈👉👈👉👈👉👈

you were putting on your dress. It was (lol whatever u want to wear and if u don't want dress pick whatever)

Your hair was done and you didn't need makeup cause ur a baddie without it.

Sooo Kageyama was freaking the fuck out. His best man was tsukishima. Who was next to him. "Dude, what if she ran off" Tsukishima states with a smirk.

Kageyama started freaking out more. Tsukishima sighs and says "i was joking. She's obviously coming" (😏)

You were gonna be walked down by non other than your (parent/guardian/whoever)

Kageyama looked at you and started crying. Hinata said "Boi are you crying?" Tsukishima takes a photo of him and Kageyama sighs.

He takes your hand and holds it. They say vows yada yada and now y'all married as asahi said "y'all can kiss but please, there are children present" him pointing at noya and hinata.

You and Kageyama don't even acknowledge as you both just have a heated make out. But you got carried away and took off his tie.

"Woah woah okay okay hold up!" Asahi says ending the kiss. Kageyama blushes. "What?! we're gonna have some good old (favorite type of) seggs later" You state rolling your eyes.

So you and kageyama danced to (favorite song)

"I'm so lucky" he states. You nod. "Yea. You are" He kisses your nose and you both dance some more.

The party was great and y'all had cake(only if u like cake cause some people aka me hate cake)

It was now 11pm and y'all were in your guys apartment. "Our honeymoon is where?" He then answers your question. (it's ur fav country)

So yea y'all went to that and i'm gonna end the story because it's soo long and i might add bonuses such as your honeymoon and tsukiyama 💃🧍🏼‍♀️

thanks for reading 〰️👄👁❤️

i just realized my first story ever was a miraculous story i just never posted it 🧍🏼‍♀️😭