✨another fight💅

You turn around and saw no other than. Iwazumi hajime.

"Look, Iwa. We can stay as friends but i want to marry Kageyama" He sighs and comes closer. "Why though?"

He corners you and has to against the wall. "I could treat you soo much better than that milkman" You kinda wanna get the fuck out so you try to escape.

"Nah ah, answer me first. Princess".

Shit what do u do? wellll i like drama soooo

Kageyama comes up and gets Iwazumi off of you. "Listen hear Iwazumi-san, you can't just take my fiancé" Iwa chuckles. "But before you, i had her"

Kageyama gets pissed. "Don't make me turn you into Oikawa, with a fucked up knee" Iwa laughs. "You wouldn't hurt your senpai"

Iwa then punches Kageyama and grabs you. "You'll learn to love me again. Because i still love you." You try freeing your hand.

"Nah i prefer milkman over a guy who never won nationals" You state.

Kageyama comes back up and punches Iwazumi. A fight breaks loose. 

They are punching eachother while Suna records. Yams sighs and tsukishima looks pissed. Seriously? on his wedding day.

"Guys stop it before-" you were cut off by a huge blow to the stomach. It didn't feel right at all. It was almost like something broke inside you.

Your stomach started hurting a lot. It felt horrible. You couldn't take the pain. You scream causing everyone to stop and look at you.

Kags and Iwa stop fighting. "My stomach..it hurts" Oikawa runs up to you. "Hey heyyy get up. let me get you to the hospital. and um..is there any chance you could be pregnant?"

Everyone really stayed silent. Kageyama had wide eyes. Iwazumi looked shocked. "I don't know but it hurts.." You state. "Ok which one of you bitches hit her?"

"It was Iwa" You state. You felt awful and nauseous. "I think-" You then passed out.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

👁👄👁

love that 🧍🏼‍♀️