uh yea lemon ig 😳🧍🏼‍♀️

Lol sooooo i suck at writing these but imma try 😳🤞.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

You and Kageyama were in karasunos room while they were practicing. you kinda persuaded ukai to let you take him.

You were cuddled up on top of him when you look to see his eyes. for some reason they looked lustful.

You kissed him then asked "is something wrong?" He shakes his head. "Um...it's just i'm, uh horny lol" he laughs awkwardly.

you smirk. "If you wanna fuck just say that you little horny freaky fuck"

You initiate a make out which he accepts. You let your tounge explore his mouth as he does the same.

He moves his hands to your ass and squeezes it. you moan in the kiss. He pulls away and sighs. "What's wrong babe?" you ask. "Uh i didn't bring any condoms" You sigh. "I'm on birth control it's fine just, you don't have stds right?" he nods.

So after some more making out he flips you over so he's on top. "Relax princess" he states as he takes off your pants and shirt. You take off his shirt and he kissed from your jaw all the way down until he reach right above your area.

He takes off your underwear and slowly rubs your ✨clit✨. you moan at the sensation and he takes one of your hands and intertwined them.

He stops pleasuring you with his fingers when he goes down and you feel slight breaths on your area.

He licks around and then licks your clit. You moan kinda loud and he attacks it. "S-Shittt" you moan as he continues eating you out.

While still licking your clit he sticks his middle finger in you. You arch your back a bit and moan. He starts moving his finger in and out of you at a medium pace at first.

"Speed up p-pleasee~" you beg. He goes slower to tease you.

"Tobio pleaseeee~!" his first name. You moaned so lewdly. He picks up the speed and you moan at the feeling. He adds another finger and finger fucks you faster.

His tounge continued abusing your clit as you feel yourself about to release. He takes note and pulls away. You whine.

"Why'd you stoppp?" you pout. He smirks. "You cum when I say so" He says in his low husky voice. You nod as he takes his dick out and stokes it a few. "Suck it"

you nod and decided to tease him too. You slowly kiss around the tip and lightly lick around it a few times. He groans. "Y/n don't tease me" you smirk and continue.

You now take him in as you bob your head. He holds your hair as he says "look at me" so you look up to see his eyes. They looked like he was predictor while you were his prey.

"You take him all in and don't choke cause bitch what's a gag reflex? (lol couldn't be me but i eat 😼 not 🍆 so... continuing)

He feels himself get close as he warns you. But you take him out of your mouth and pump him. You pump your hand fast as he moans.

"ahh y/n~" his moans sounded like music to your ears as you open your mouth and he cums in it. you swallow it all and say "hmm not bad"

he pushes you back down on his futon as he lines himself up with you. "Let me know if it hurts yea?" you nod. But i meannn you fucked before, it's just been a fat minute.

He enters you and you gasp at his length goes all the way in. "Shit that's a lot~" you moan out.

He then starts off slow but gets faster as he hears your moans and see your lewd expression.

you were already holding in what he wouldn't let you release before so you whimper as you feel everything coming back.

"I'm gonna cum ngh~" you moan as you barely hold it. He smirks and leans down to whisper in your ear. "Hold it"

You whine as you need to release it. He continues as you keep begging. "Pleasee~ i can't take it~" he sees your expression. your lustful eyes are begging to release.

He kisses your forehead then says "cum for me" you feel relief as the knot in your stomach loosens and you finally cum. Making him hold down your hips as your body shakes.

"woah woah woah ahaha" he smirks as you finishes riding out your oregano.

He kissed your forehead again and says "You did great". He grabs a towel and whipes you up then himself. He hands you one of his hoodies and you put on some shorts.

"ugh i'm exhausted from just that" you state as you lay in his futon. He smiles and lays next to you. He raps his arms around you and kisses your cheek. "take a nap then princess" you drift off to sleep as he hears the door open.

"i heard all of that..." his rival states.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

y'all wtf this was bad anywaysssss

😳 i- ummm yea ahahaha y'all got caught 👁👁.

i didn't proofread this i'm just publishing after i finish writing this so if there's any mistakes sorry lol 😳😳😅