💙Y/n wants his milk💙

Kags💙:

Y/n

Yuh

Wanna practice with me?

VB?

Yea i wanted to hangout
and get my practice in

No ❤️

Meet me at the
Park with the nets
6:00

Is this a date?😳

If u wanna put it
that way 🤷🏻‍♂️. 

I just wanna hangout
with u

Mkay
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

You go shower and then put on some biker shorts and a grey shirt with a sports bra underneath. And grey shoes.

"Ma i'm going out!" You state then leave. You walk to the park and then sit on the bench near the net waiting for Kags.

After playing on your phone for like 10 minutes he finally comes. "Finally! i was getting bored" You pout playfully and he sighs.

"Hey" He states then hugs you. You guys then stretch a little and practice.

"Kags make your sets lower.." He nods. You then spike it hard. "Omg i love this" You state smiling. You didn't see Kageyama glancing at you every time you weren't looking. He loved when you smiled.

He was confused, how could he feel soo much for you when you guys met like 4 chapters ago?

After 'practicing' you and Kags lay on the grass. Just watching the clouds move.

"Hey Kags?"

"Mm?"

"What am i to you?"

Kageyama sits up. What are you to him? A sister? no. A best friend? Maybe? But you can't be his best friend if he likes you...(sure u can:>)

So what are you to him?

"I..can't really answer that right now...how about you? what am i to you?"

You think, Is he just a crush? you guys playfully flirt soo much but could be reciprocate your feelings? Plus Oikawa would be furious if you and Kags dated. And Kageyama doesn't even know what you are to him.

"I...guess i don't have an answer either"

He sighs, "I do know one thing"

You glance at him. "What?"

"I don't want to lose you"

"Same Kags..same"

-

It's now dark and Kageyama is walking you home.

"Ugh i'm starving!" You state holding your stomach.

"We could stop at Wendy's.." You sigh. "No it's fine"