⭐️🌸surprise🌸⭐️

You were sleep in the hospital bed and Everyone was there either in the waiting room or in the room.

Kageyama was holding your hand. The doctor comes back in

"Um.. l/n y/n was pregnant.." Kageyama stands up. "Was.." he says in a low tone. "But we managed to check and the baby does have a 10% chance of life" Yams stands up. "Really?" he says in hope.

"But" The doctor sighs.

"But?" Kageyama asks. "To save the child...y/n won't make it" The room filled with loud silence.

Kageyama starts to cry. He was overthinking to much. "I want y/n alive.. but the child..it's her choice." He states. A tear leaves his eyes.

You sigh as you heard all of that. you slowly sit up and look at Kageyama.

trigger warning for pro lifers:

"Tobio, i don't want to keep it"

(watch me get canceled)

"It's just a clump of cells and being honest, i'm not ready.." Kageyama sighs and nods. "At least i still have you y/n" He kisses your forehead.

"Alright i'll get everything prepared to take the clump of cells out of you" the doctor states.

The room filled with silence again as Kageyama gets in the bed and cuddles you.

Flying vb gc:

Kags💙:
for the ppl who don't know
y/n is pregnant

I mean was

Kenma:
Huh?

Kuroo:
was?

Oikawa:
fuck if only iwazumi didn't punch her

Iwazumi:
she did it to herself since she butted in

Oikawa:
Watch your mouth 😀

Kags💙:
If she kept the baby she'd die

Kenma:
wait So baby or Y/n?

Kags💙:
yea

Kenma:
it's her choice

kags💙:
exactly

Kuroo:
y'all are too young for kids

Kenma:
mind you she's 20

Kuroo:
you're 21

Kags💙:
I know

Anyways they had to leave bc you were getting the operation.

-after

It took you about a week to get better bc everything kept hurting.
Kageyama was more careful with you and protective.

you were planning your wedding. Yamaguchi helped you. Asahi was gonna be the person to wed you and kags.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

oof anyways i got loads of assignments to do so brb 🧍🏼‍♀️