Like I'm underwater

//TW: Triggering themes... please be warned//

Seven thought he was losing it...

Everything he'd known in this new world was lost and he was going to be left to die in this place. Seven still stood where they left him completely stationary and scared.

His mind was going a hundred miles a minute. He couldn't collect a single thought without it fading away into the mess that was his mind.

"This I promise..."

It echoed in his head...

It made him feel sick and scared...

Why couldn't they have just run away..?

Why couldn't he have forgotten about him like he will soon..?

Why..?

Why..?

Why?!

Seven let out a scream that echoed through the trees. He let his tears fall down his face freely sobs racking his body causing him to shake.

Seven had laid fallen to the ground and laid there playing idly with the blades of grass that moved gently at the wind's command.

Seven had lost everything in the matter of a day...

Seven was losing...

So... Seven took drastic measures...

Measures that shouldn't be taken...

But...

It was all for the person he loved...

He was right...

He would see him soon...

Sooner than he may have wanted but...

It was the perfect time for Seven...

-~-~-

Mono shivered.

Something wasn't right... but what..?

"My friend... he doesn't like being left alone. Could you please let me-" He was interrupted.

"Think about your words carefully... they may change how quick or slow your death is."

Mono sighed and nodded. "I have to make amends..."

"Why do you keep saying that? You said it to the blue one and now you say it to me? Why?"

"Because... my past has finally caught up with me, and so that means I have to smile and face it head on and not run away this time... if I run, it will only make it worse."

The hunter made a noise agreeing to Mono's words. "The little blue one... why did he panic when you told me the truth..?"

Mono didn't answer it first thinking that the hunter was playing a joke. "I protect him as he protects me... we have been since we met each other."

"Hm, like brothers would..?"

Mono blushed. "Yeah... something like that..."

"So that's why you wanted to stay with him. He was your brother..."

Mono didn't respond hoping his silence would benefit him in the best way.

"I can't believe it... now I'm the monster..."

Mono didn't expect that response at all. He looked over to the hunter and realized he was lost in his own mind. "What's wrong?" Mono asked trying to console his captor.