Nine♡

.✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Patiently waiting for his best friend to come, the blue haired boy tried to quickly clean the broken pots, fallen futurine and mess his drunk dad made last night.  Luckily his parents were out at work during the day so he didn't have to face them after last night, he really didn't want to look at his dad.

Soobin's dad wasn't always like this..until he re-married her. The blue haired boy calls his step-mom a witch, he truly believed she was the spawn of the devil. When Soobin's birth mother died while he was very young, he didn't have much memory of her but what he did recall was the promise his father made to him.

"Daddy would you leave me like how mom left me?"

"Never Soobin...I'll never abandon you, never give up on you, I will always love you and I would never hurt you."

"You would never hurt me huh?" Soobin mumbled to himself sweeping the floor aggressively recalling past memories.

Mr. Choi had met a new woman a few years after his wife's death. Was it okay for a broken soul to move on? Of course, life keeps moving on. However, still at a young age, Soobin wasn't able to grasp that mentality and like any child would, he begged his dad not to marry her. Not only because he was afraid of his father moving on but something about her was off to him....she freaked him out.

Her facial expression and attitude would completely change the second his dad walked out of the room, it was like she was putting on a face and she was exhausted from acting.

She would often yell at Soobin over small things, brush his hair roughly on purpose, told him he wasn't worth it and most of all she hated the boy for being against her relationship with his dad.

It was mental abuse.

One striking memory that Soobin vividly remembers until this day...

"You think I'm not worthy of your dad or something huh kid? It's been five years he can move on now don't you think? Your mommy isn't coming back from the grave anyways!" she yelled proudly. Mr. Choi just sat back and watched. 'What gave her the right to talk about my mother like that?'

Ten year old Soobin couldn't stand her guts after that day and also hated his father for not saying anything, for not sticking up for his mother.

And that's how it built up to what it is today. Soobin has to deal with his stepmom's witch attitude that she still has and his father just completely losing his mind. He drinks, gets in arguments with her, and gets fired from multiple jobs.

Soobin bagan tearing up with all the memories popping up, "This sucks...mom I miss you. Why did you leave me?" stiffing, he heard the doorbell.

"Omg already?" He quickly wiped his tears and tried to clean up the remaining area quickly. Opening the door to his guest,

"Hi Beomg-" A shocked Soobin was interrupted by the others' arms wrapped around him. It was a tight hug, Soobin could barely breathe. 'God I missed this..' he said to himself.

Still holding on, "Soobin...I missed you."

Patting his back, "I did too...I'm sorry."

Finally letting go of each other Beomgyu came inside and took a seat on the couch. "Do you want water or something?"

"Your dad still acts like that??"

"Okay straight to the point-"

"Soobin! I can't believe you still have to put up with this...I can't believe I wasn't there for you. I left you alone I'm the worst friend-" A hand on his thighs interrupted him, "Beomgyu" Soobin softly said as the world felt like it stopped rotating. Eyes were just on each other.