Two ♡

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

"Ok class so we should start picking our class representatives now, other classes are way ahead of us."

It was 9am in the morning and Mr. Blaus was desperately trying to get his class on board since it was already the last day of the week since school started.

Taehyun on the other hand was stuck in a daze , staring at his prize at the other side of the classroom. The blonde haired boy glances at the boy with brown hair sitting at the window seat with his head rested on the table, Choi Beomgyu.

However, Taehyun didn't know his name yet. Or anything about him for that matter. The only thing he knew was that earlier this week,

"Were you singing along with me?"

A starstruck Beomgyu who doesn't show emotion often was caught off gaurd, "U-um.." he said looking around nervously.

Taehyun moved this hands back and forth, "Oh no! Don't be nervous it's okay if you don't want to answer." Taehyun felt kinda bad, I mean the boy looked like he was gonna cry.

Overwhelmed at first, Beomgyu calmed down a bit and said, "Rie fu-life is like a boat"

Taehyun turned around looking him the eye, "You know that song?"

The brown haired couldn't help but smile, "One of my favourites of all times. Not a lot of people know it so I was surprised to hear you singing it"

Taehyun moved his seat  facing him to talk excitedly  , "Exactly! I was wondering why this song was so underrated when-" And the two keep talking until lunch was over. They were so infatuated with each other's conversation that they even forgot to eat their lunch!

Taehyun the boy who promised himself he wouldn't get close to anyone this semester was talking to this boy—but it was from a distance so he sought it to be fine.

Choi Beomgyu for someone who hates conversation and only clicks with his small circle was talking a lot that day to a stranger.

The boy never spoke that much in his life.

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

'Is he always that sleepy?' Taehyun thought to himself staring at Beomgyu, 'Cute.'

"So Yaraa for class president and Nana for vice? Sounds great!" Mr. Blaus continued on.

From across the clasroom a blue haired boy spotted a blonde boy sitting at the back glancing at Beomgyu. He started back at him which made the blonde uncomfortable as he looked down at his sheets, pretending to look else where.

"Weird.." Soobin mumbled.

"Hm. What did you say Soobine?" His best friend sitting behind him raised his head to say.

Soobin turned back at his friend and smirked seeing how puffy his eyes were. "You actually were sleeping?" Patting his fluffy brown hair, "Nothing go back now."

"Mhm." Beomgyu said before resting his head back on his arm.

Choi Beomgyu hates physical touch but if it was soobin, there was an expectation. The two have been best friends since childhood as they grow up together.
The boy rather despised the thought of people who are not in his close circle touching him, it made him uncomfortable. Their hands felt cold and like it would send a sting down his body, it freaked him

Taehyun suddenly felt a pencil from next to him poking him, turning at his friend Jake the next thing he said was the worst thing that could ever happen to Taehyun.

"Mr nominated you as class representative cleanup squad."

"W-what?!"'

Mr. Blause closed his notebook, "Alright it's settled. Lia Yaraa and Min Nana are your class presidents, kang Taehyun and Choi Beomgyu are your clean up representatives." He continued on directly making eye contact with the blonde haired boy, "On mondays you come to school 10 minutes earlier to clean up and set the classrooms and after school every other day of the week you stay behind five minutes to clean up, understood?"

Mr.blause slammed his notebook on the desk yelling a certain somebody's name, "Choi Beomgyu stop sleeping in my class! Understood yes or no?!" The brown haired raised his head in annoyance, kissing his teeth, "Understood." He said.

Taehyun started to breath heavily with many thoughts running through his head trying to count with his fingers how many hours he'd be spending away from home from this.

He never saw this coming. He thought as long as he didn't volunteer for extra curricular it wouldn't come to him. This was the first time in his life he got himself into something he can't get out.

He possibly couldn't say, "Yeah mr I can't do that because I have separation anxiety." He'd rather die than say that! If there's one thing Taehyun hated more it was admitting that he needed help or some type of sympathy from others, the boy hated troubling other people or being a burden.

Breathing more heavily Taehyun needed fresh hair to catch his breath, raising his hand he asked for the washroom.

Beomgyu gave him a slight side eye, 'Is he okay?' He thought to himself.

"Breathe Taehyun, breathe." He managed to return to his regular breathing pattern after standing outside for a few seconds.

"I'll just do it. I don't want to cause trouble for anyone, I'll just become the clean up class representative."