Prologue

Izuku is walking to his home after being bullied by Bakagou Katsuki yeah he hates Katsuki ever since he was four and Bakagou started bullying him for being quirkless. He hates it when people call him quirkless and when people call him that he gives them a broken nose. Anyways as he walking he saw a purpleish door and a voice told him "Come Mr. Midoriya and claim the power that will help this world."

So he did the only logical thing and went to the door. When he got near it opened itself and the voice kept saying "Come and claim the power that will help this world." It kept saying that same line over and over. Anyways when he went inside the door he saw a velvet room that looked like a clock towers insides and in front of him was a short man with a pointy nose (like Gru's nose from despicable me) Izuku said " Why did you call for me and who are you?"

The man said "I am Igor the master of the velvet room that you are in." The now named Igor then made a gesture with his hand and out came a short silver haired girl came out with a giant book in hand. The girl said "I am Levanza the attendant of the velvet room."

Then Izuku said "Why am I here?" Igor and Lavenza looked at him and said "You are here to become the next wildcard and get the power of persona." Izuku became confused and asked them "What are wildcards and personas?" Lavenza said "Personas are the rebels spirt inside of you there are only one persona per person and wildcards are persona users that can use multiple personas."

Izuku then said "Why do you want me to become the next wildcard?" Igor then said "You are the next wildcard because you are condemned to a life full of suffering and sadness. So Mr. Midoriya do you accept the power of the wildcard." Izuku said "I accept the wildcards power." Igor said good "Now then to get powers you need to unlock your persona." Izuku then said "How do I that?" Igor said "You need to feel the power of the rebel spirt. It will feel like a rushing feeling. Once you feel that feeling grab it and push it outside your body."

Izuku closed his eyes tried to feel for the feeling Igor said to feel for. Once he felt it grabbed it pushed it outwards. Igor felt the power and said to Izuku "Good now say the name of your persona." Izuku said "Let's wreak some havock Yoshitsune." A human like spirt with two swords one in each hand. One was in a reverse grip and the other was in a normal grip. The spirt also had red samurai armor on a white body suit. The spirt came out of some blue flames that Izuku was in the middle of.

Igor was amazed that a six year old could summon a powerful persona. Igor thought "The future is going to be interesting."

Chapter is done. Thank you for reading please don't flame me to much. Sicxkfalcon is out of here.