𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 - 𝟷𝟶

Start from the beginning

".. Ayaa.. Zhan Zhan.. Why will your Yibo Ge get mad.. Just ask him to confirm..".. Said Xuan Lu with a laugh..

Yan nodded.. So Zhan jumped out of his lap and Run to Yibo who was stuck in the reality.. Of what is happening around..

".. A-angel Ge..," called Zhan with a Reluctance smile.. Getting Yibo out of his dream..

".. Y-yes..".. Shuttered Yibo ..
This is the first time he dare to voice out his words letting aside his nervousness.. His heart was drumming out of ribcage.. He was sweating thinking the possibilities of making Zhan scare with his voice.. As he knows how intimidating his voice is..

Yan and Hai Kuan was looking at their brothers.. With wide eyes.. They just couldn't believe Yibo shutting.. The boy with a cold, rude, dark aura.. Sounding so gentle now.. Is it even possible..

".. Yan Ge said.. You are going to be my Husband..".. Said Zhan with a smile.. Seeing how gentle his Yibo Ge was..

".. I.. Thing so..".. Said Yibo.. Gulping his saliva... He just couldn't believe Zhan taking to him and calling him husband..

".. Ge.. Said.. I.. I can ask you anything.. ".. Said Zhan with a pout.. Hoping not to get rejected by his Angel Ge..

".. O-of course...."..Yibo bite his lips in order to control his insane hormones to kiss the the pout..

".. Can I sit..".. Asked Zhan pointing at his lap.. He love to sit on lap.. Like his Yan Ge and Cheng he already carry him on their lap..

"......".. Yibo's voice went cold.. He just couldn't voice anything.. His heart was racing so first that.. He fear.. He will get a heart attack.. Because of his Zhan's cuteness..
His mouth opened and closed.. Feeling the need to wet his dry throat.. He wanted to drink water.. But his body was not moving..

Yan and Hai Kuan giggled.. Seeing how shocked Yibo was.. The others join them.. Seeing the ghost face of Yibo..

".. Angel Ge.. Don't like Zhan.." whined Zhan getting no reply from Yibo.. Making others laugh at his innocent words.. How they wish their Zhan could understand what is Yibo going through because of his cuteness..

Yibo eyes snapped at Zhan's teary eyes.. He scolded his hormones to make Zhan feel unwanted..
Yibo just pulled Zhan on his lap.. Making him hit his chest..
His heart was beating so fast.. He fear Zhan will might hear his heart beat.. And misunderstood him for being a ill man..

Ugh.. God.. Why does he smell so sweet.. Ahh..it's driving me crazy.. Have mercy on my poor heart Zhan.. This old man of your's won't be able to live long if you give me shock like this..
Jesus.. Why are you so light Zhan.. Are you even eating..
So small and fragile body.. Zhan.. I don't know what to do with you..

".. Can I hug you..".. Asked Zhan showing him his bunny teeth smiling cutely..

Don't.. Don't say is.. Zhan.. I will die.. I don't want to lose my control.. Please don't ask for a hug.. Don't.. Show me that puppy face.. You want to kill me before our marriage.. Nice plan baby boy..
You succeed.. Thought Yibo..

Yan laughed out seeing Yibo's expression.. He wanted to feel jealous that his brother wants hug from someone else other than him.. But seeing the painful experience of Yibo.. Begging someone to save him from his cutie brother.. Made all of his insecurities away.. As he knows Yibo won't hurt his brother.. Even In dreams.. Poor boy suffering so much..

".. Angel Ge doesn't want to hug Zhan..".. Whined Zhan.. Feeling sad that his cuteness and puppy eyes didn't work on his Yibo Ge..

"......."..Yibo flinched listening to Zhan...