Sorry times 20

"You got Enchantix!" Stella squealed. Bloom flew down to hug her friends. Her eyes wandered to Aisha.

"Aisha, I'm sorry for getting mad at you. It wasn't your fault" Bloom said as she walked up to her.

"Um, the major question, how did you get Enchantix? And why did you save him?" Musa asked.

Bloom sighed. "He's the only one that can bring my planet and people back, if he's destroyed" Bloom said.

"Hey, we'll find a way" Flora hugged Bloom.

Bloom looked to see Sky and ran to hug him.

"Thank the dragon your okay" He whispered in her red hair hugging her.

"Hey, don't cry, I was always okay" Bloom said looking into her boyfriends eyes.

"Oh, you met Lavender" Bloom smiled and flew over to her.

"Lavender?" Helia asked. "They bonded, duh" Timmy said. "Um, how?" Riven asked.

"She literally has the Dragon Fire, dragon" Tecna said.

Everyone chuckled. "Oh, meet, Maya, she's been helping me with my powers"

"Bloom, you still have more to learn now that you have Enchantix, just remember what I told you"

"What?" Brandon asked. "I don't need to use anger to use my Dragon Fire, and I have so much power at my finger tips" Bloom explained.

"Oh" Everyone said.

"Thank you so much, Maya" Bloom smiled.

Bloom rubbed Lavender's head. "Bye, I hope to back soon" She said.

The Winx and Specialists want back to the ship.

The Winx were out of transformation.

"How did you even find me?" Bloom asked.

"Oh, Stella used this spell with her dust and I guess made her see the past shadows?" Flora said.

Bloom looked to see Aisha by herself. "What's wrong with Aisha?" Bloom whispered to Musa.

Silence

"Um, I asked a question" Bloom said confused.

Aisha sighed and stood. "Bloom, I should be the one to say it, not them. Your an amazing friend Bloom, but back when there was that Eraklyon party and I said I didn't have feelings for Sky, I thought it was true but it wasn't, after you left I went to Sky...trying to get him back..." Aisha said.

Bloom looked shocked. "You were hitting on my boyfriend while I just vanished?!" Bloom said with anger boiling.

"Yes..." Aisha said. "Bloom, I never meant to harm you nor Sky but I guess.my feelings got the better of me, just like when Daphne disappered again, that's what I feel like now"

Bloom was so angry, she could blast the ship into flames but she thought of what Maya said. You need to focus on your powers.

"Daphne has nothing to do with you! Do not say her name and compare your feelings to my sister and I" Bloom said.

"Girls--" Helia said but was cut off.

"I promise, I never ever wanted to hurt you in anyway, but I guess I did, I'm so sorry... I caused so much drama" Aisha said.

The ship landed on the Alfea's courtyard.

"If it makes you feel better, I'll leave to Andros for a few days" Aisha said.

They all got off the ship. "Aisha" Bloom said.

Bloom sighed. "There's no need to run, I might be pissed but we are still in the same dorm and you shouldn't have to run away because I'm mad" Bloom said.

"I promise, I'll never do anything like that again" She said.