Only the Start

Bloom sat on the grass with her feet in the water of Lake Rock. 

"Daphne...where did mom and dad go, and you?" Bloom sighed. Bloom stayed for a few more minutes and got up and started walking back to Alfea when a spark was felt. 

Bloom turned around faster than light. "Anyone there?" She called out. "Come out, now" Bloom said and formed a fire ball. 

A man walked out from the bushes. "Who are you?" Bloom asked. "You look just like Marian and Daphne" He said. 

"You know my family?" She asked. "Oh, of course! They were the ones that put me in prison, I never knew they had another daughter" 

"Who are you?" Bloom asked again. "Tell you what, Bloom, I know all about the Winx...you" 

"How? How could you?" Bloom asked. "I am a man of many talents" 

"Leave my friends, alone!" Bloom yelled. He laughed. "Maybe, maybe not, just remember Bloom, I will destroy everything you love, I only just started, I'm Valtor wizard of the Dark Flame" He said and disappered. 

"Wait!" Bloom yelled. Bloom ran straight to Alfea. Bloom ran into the Courtyard and into the hallways to Miss. Faragonda's office. 

Bloom flung the door open. "Bloom, are you okay?" She asked worried. "No, I was sitting at Lake Rock. and a man named, Valtor said he just started whatever he's doing and he might hurt the Winx, because he knows about the Winx and might hurt them, he even knows my sister and mom" 

"Valtor...he escaped?" 

"Your parents were friends with him before the Ancient Witches attacked Domino, Marian trapped him in the Vortex of Flames, he's very powerful" Miss. Faragonda said. 

"What did he do to my family? And planet?!" Bloom asked. Miss. Faragonda formed a portal to Domino and walked into it but couldn't go through. 

"It's like Domino is gone" She said. "What?!" Bloom gasped. "I think... he destroyed Domino, completely" 

"What---what are you saying?" Bloom asked with tears forming. "What about my people?" Bloom asked. 

"I don't know...Bloom, Valtor is powerful beyond what you think" She said. "I don't care! He did something to my people and family! I will not let him hurt others!" Bloom walked out with anger. 

Her heels clicked on the floor and her cyan eyes glowed orange and the walls flashed with fire all over them. 

---

Valtor appeared back in his hiding place. "How was your special 'date' with Bloom?" Icy asked. "She has a strong will, I feel her anger boiling, tell you what...Trix go and have fun on Solaria" He said and formed a portal. 

"Why?" Stormy asked. "Just do it" He said. 

"Whatever, I'm always wanted to freeze that little sunshine planet" Darcy smirked. The trio walked through. 

---

The Trix appeared outside Solaria's village. "Should we make our presence known now?" Stormy asked. 

Icy's eyes turned white and ice started forming under her feet and ice covered the grass, flowers, trees and towards the village. 

There were screeches of fear. "Sisters" Icy flew up. 

"Hello, Solarians! We're back" Icy laughed. The people gasped. The people ran for cover. "You can hide but not forever!" Stormy laughed and shot a beam into the sunny sky and clouds formed with lighting and rain. 

"The sun will shine through your evil magic!" A person yelled. 

"See!" 

The sun shinned through Stormy's clouds breaking them apart. "Ugh!" 

Darcy flew down to the person and her eyes glowed green. "How can we stop the sun?" 

"The second sun of Solaria is the source of our light, it's located in the palace" 

"Good to know, sisters! The palace now!" 

---

A guard ran to King Radius. "My king, the Trix are here and are planning to get the second sun!" 

"What? Call everyone now!" 

"What about Princess Stella?" A guard asked. "Call her, Radius" Queen Luna said running in. "No! I will not put her in danger" 

"Radius! She is the heir and it is her job to help defend Solaria!" 

"Luna, I will not put our heir in danger" 

"Really? Our heir?! She's our daughter, she is my daughter, never my heir!"

   "I know, Luna! I must protect her, guards get ready" 

"Your unbelievable! You call her our heir? Not daughter?!" Luna ran out and pulled her phone out and called Stella. 

---

With the Winx expect Bloom

"I'm just saying your music can be a little loud" Tecna said. Musa rolled her eyes. Stella walked in from her room. 

"Girls, we need to head to Solaria" She said worried. "Why?" Flora asked. "Solaria is being attacked by the Trix, their back, we need to go now!" 

Bloom opened the door and saw the Winx getting ready. "Girls?" 

"Bloom, the Trix are back and are attacking Solaria" 

"No...." Bloom whispered. "Bloom?" Aisha asked. "Sorry, just worried lets go" The Winx left to Solaria. 

Should have I told them about Valtor yet? He's the reason this is happening?

---

Hey ya'll so tell me what you think so far? I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while! I was busy with life, I'll update as soon as I can!