Red Tower: Part 1

"You idiot witch! Look what you've done!" Valtor yelled at Icy. "Master--I" 

"Don't you dare talk! My plan was simple, Bloom's powers to betray herself when she destroyed that rock! Now you messed it up"

"What can we do to fix it?" Darcy asked walking in. "Daphne might have been trapped as a ghost for years but she knows some much about magic! It's only a matter of when she finds out the way to stop me!" 

"Master, what are the Water Stars?" Stormy asked. "I found them in a book; you told me to clean all the books we stole from Cloud Tower" 

"The Water Stars, they are the opposite of the Dragon Fire, they were put in a different dimension because with the Dragon and the Stars in the same realm, they'd destroy each other, Stormy, you found the way to get Bloom out of the way" Valtor said. 

"You three, go to the Red Tower, and don't mess up again!" He said and formed a portal. 

---

"It's so great to see you again, Daphne" Miss. Faragonda hugged her. "I still can't believe simple fairy dust was the way to free you" Miss. Faragonda said.

"I'm back and I will help the Winx get rid of Valtor, and help bring back our family" Daphne smiled at Bloom. 

"I still can not believe me sister, it standing, really standing in front of me" Bloom said. "Believe it" Daphne smiled. 

"Valtor wanted you to destroy the rock that had me trapped, if you destroy a fairy with fairy magic it's said your magic will betray you and disappear until you prove you are worth your powers" Daphne said. 

"That's why it seemed so easy with the ice monster" 

"Bloom, your power is the only way to stop Valtor, you both are connected with the Dragon Fire, only you can destroy him forever, but he is strong and we need to be stronger, there is a way to make his powers like freeze, the Water Stars, the total opposite of the Dragon Fire" 

"I sense a 'but' coming" Aisha said. "The Dragon Fire and Water Stars do not get along, they are meant to destroy each other, Bloom if we get the Water Stars and use their powers, it might destroy...you" Daphne said taking Bloom's hands. 

"If it destroys me, so be it, I will do anything to get back our planet, family, and people" Bloom said. "You sure?" Flora asked Bloom. "Positive, nothing will change my mind"

"Where are the located?" Tecna asked. "The Red Tower, a realm hidden from everyone but not Sirenix fairies" 

---

Hey ya'll sorry this chap is short, I promise I'll try and make the next one a little longer, have a great day :)