Mission: Andros

The Trix appeared above the Andros palace. "Freeze!" Icy blasted the ocean and it froze. The waves forming froze in place. 

"Electric Storm!" Stormy formed black clouds with lighting and pouring rain. 

---

"Your highnesses, the ocean has frozen and there's a terrible thunder storm , it's the Trix" The guard said. 

"Hello, hope you don't mind us coming in" Darcy smirked appearing with her sisters. 

"Leave now, Trix!" Niobe said forming a water spell but it disappered into mist. "Can't use your magic without, this" Icy formed a hand sized frozen drop of water. 

"The drop of Andros, you froze it!" Teredor raised his sword. "Give your daughter a call" Darcy blasted them with a controlling spell. 

---

The Winx and Daphne were in Miss. Faragonda's office. "You did well, girls, but we can not let Valtor get the Water Stars, this might be our only way to defeat him" Miss. Faragonda said. 

"Oh, hold on my dad's calling" Aisha picked the phone. 

"Okay?" She said and hung up. "My dad needs me on Andros" Aisha said. "I'll be back, soon" Aisha formed a portal. 

---

Aisha's blue portal formed in the Andros throne room. She walked out to see her parents with purple eyes and the Trix waiting. 

"Mom, dad!" Aisha gasped. Icy blasted Aisha's feet down. 

"Give us the Water Stars" Darcy said. "Never" Aisha snapped. "Where are the others? I miss them" Stormy said 'sadly'. 

"I can't believe you, witches!" Aisha yelled. "Get us the Water Stars, or I'll make sure your parents vanish just like Domino" Icy said. 

"I don't have them, and do not touch my parents" Aisha said. "Morphix Blast!" She tried to break the ice. 

Icy showed Aisha the frozen Drop of Andros. "No" Aisha's eyes went wide. "I...I can't give you the Water Stars...they're at Alfea..." 

"It's the truth" Darcy said. "Blinding Ray!" A burst of light shot the Trix down. "What the heck?!" Icy yelled. 

"How?!" Darcy yelled. "We had a bad feeling, and we were right" Bloom said. Bloom melted the ice on Aisha's feet. 

"Aisha Charmix" She couldn't transform. 

"Do not come near or I'll destroy your stupid Andros drop of water" Icy said. Flora raised her hands and vines wrapped around the Trix. 

"Ugh! Let me out!" Stormy yelled. The drop of Andros fell from Icy's hand. Aisha ran and grabbed it. 

Icy blasted a cold wave out. "I've had it with you, Winx" A manly voice echoed. 

The Winx and Daphne looked around. "Valtor" Bloom said. A buff of smoke formed Valtor. "Give me the Water Stars, or Aisha's parents..." 

Stella formed her fairy dust and put it on the Drop of Andros. It glowed back to normal. "Aisha Charmix!" 

"Drop of Andros, free the King and Queen from evil and never let evil back in!" Aisha said trying to connect with the drop. 

Valtor rolled his eyes and sent a blast to her parents. Aisha dropped the Andros Drop and it went to the floor with a splash. She flew to the attack taking in. 

A red aura was around her. "Have fun in Oblivion" He said. The red aura glowed to a teal green.

"Drop of Andros!" Aisha said and the water rose up and formed the drop again

"Drop of Andros!" Aisha said and the water rose up and formed the drop again. It flew to Aisha. The drop glowed a teal with Aisha. The drop went inside the crown she had. 

She raised her hands and blasted the Trix onto the frozen ocean. Valtor clearly was furious. "You stupid pixies!" 

He looked at Daphne. "Before I go, let me say" He said. "Oblivion you shall be now!" He blasted the attack right at Daphne. 

Bloom eyes went wide as the attack hit Daphne. "No!" Bloom screamed. Daphne started fading. "Bloom" Her voice faded. 

"Daphne, no, don't go, Daphne!" Bloom cried. Daphne faded away. Bloom's cyan eyes turned orange and looked at Valtor. 

He smirked and disappered. Bloom flew down to her knees, crying. The ocean was back to normal with Aisha's parents. 

Stella had her arms around Bloom. "I got her back and now she's gone!" She cried. "Bloom..." Aisha started. 

"If we never have came to help, she would still be here!" Bloom stood with an orange, red aura. Her voice echoed with anger. 

"Bloom, that's not far!" Tecna said. "She's gone because of--" 

"It was not my fault!" Aisha said. Bloom formed a portal and went through it leaving her friends. "Ugh, she could have said, 'Yay, Aisha you got Enchantix'" Aisha said. 

"Aisha, that's not fair, she lost her sister, again" Musa said. 

"Girls! This is what Valtor wants, us fighting" Flora said. "She's right" Stella said. 

---

Bloom was back in her dorm. If she could, she would have set the whole school on fire. She looked at her desk where Daphne had books, reading things to help find their parents. 

Bloom looed through the books until she flipped through the pages and saw a picture of a land of dragons and a spell on the side. 

---

Hey ya'll I wanted to add a 'little' drama, some more and it's kind of clear where Bloom's going....