Mission: Save Solaria

The Winx came through the portal to Solaria. "Clouds?" Tecna said. "Clouds never form on Solaria, lets go!" Stella said and ran to the palace. 

The girls followed her. 

"Girls, look!" Musa pointed up at the sky to see Stormy flying up controlling the weather. "Stormy!" Aisha yelled.

"Ugh, I was just having fun, until you got here, doesn't Solaria look better with clouds?" She smirked. 

"No! It's the planet of light!" Stella yelled. "Oh, sorry... Princess Stella" Stormy rolled her eyes. 

"We have to find my parents and Darcy and Icy" Flora said. "Stella, Aisha, Tecna go find Queen Luna and King Radius, we'll handle Stormy" Bloom said. 

They nodded. 

"Winx Charmix!" The six transformed. 

Bloom, Musa, and Flora flew up to Stormy. Flora's hands glowed green and vines formed from the ground. Stormy rolled her eyes and blasted them away with lighting. 

"Tree hugger? That's your new nickname" Stormy laughed. "Flaming Blast!" 

Stormy dodged it. "Harmony Wave!" 

"Ha, bad aim" Stormy laughed. "Lighting Strike!" Stormy started fire on the trees and ground. "Ahh! They're all hurting!" Flora said and flew to the ground. 

"It hurts!" Flora said. "Flame Taker!" Bloom tried to take in the flames. "Harmony Arrow!" Musa it Stormy and she disappered. 

"It was a fake Stormy, girls!" Musa said. The flames disappered as well. 

"Lets go!" 

---

Stella, Aisha, and Tecna flew in and saw Queen Luna and King Radius arguing with guards around them protecting them from ice monsters. 

"Shinning Ray!" Stella melted them. Stella flew down to her parents. "Mom, dad!"

"Stella? You are not supposed to be here!" Radius said. "What--Mom called me, though?" 

"She is the Princess, Radius! This is her duty!" 

"Mom, dad! We're trying to find the Trix, stop yelling"

"Stella, not now!" 

"Dad--" Stella was saying until Luna was hit in the back with an ice spell freezing her solid. 

"No! Mom!" Stella gasped. 

"Your next" Icy pointed her finger at Radius. "No! You'll have to get past me first!" Stella yelled. "Fine" Darcy through a spell but Radius pushed Stella down and was hit to the ground. 

"Perfect" Stormy laughed. "Water Blast!" Icy grabbed it and froze it and threw it at the frozen Luna who shattered into little pieces. 

"You evil witches!" Tecna said. Stella's eyes watered. "Bye, bye daddy" Darcy laughed. 

"No!" Stella flew in front of him and was blasted to a wall. She fell down on the ground. 

"Stella!" Musa gasped flying in. "One down, five to go" 

"What's that?!" Icy asked seeing a golden light from Stella. 

Stella rose in the air glowing brighter. 

The glowing dimmed and her Charmix was no more. 

"Stella, you got Enchantix!" Bloom smiled

"Stella, you got Enchantix!" Bloom smiled. Stella looked up at the Trix. "The Second Sun shines through this!" Stella blasted the Trix down. 

"What?! No!" 

"Sisters, lets go!" 

Stella ran to her parents. "Mommy..." 

"Stella...remember in class?" Aisha said. "Fairy Dust" Stella called out and a little bottle formed and she poured dust over the shattered ice brining her mom back and dad. 

"Stella? Is that you?" Luna asked. "Yes, I earned Enchantix, I saved you, dad" Stella smiled. 

"You earned the next level in magic now!" Flora smiled. "I did... and the outfit is amazing" Stella smiled