Chaper 14

P.o.v. Demetri

It was awkward. Between the two of us. Now, we both were blushing. We were just standing on both opposite sides. I just wished I could just pull him into a kiss. And act like it was a normale thing to do. Like we are in love (if someone gets that reference 👏👏👏). I turned around, facing him with my back. "You sure you won't go to school today?" I heard Eli say behind me. "I don't know. I mean, I am to late for class. And I haven't skipped a day since-'' That one time we decided to skip school so we could play videogames at my home, I was about to say but I stopped myself. "Yeah." He said. I slightly hoped that he could remember that day. It was a funny day. We decided to skip school for once, so we could feel badass for a little bit.

We had a lot of fun that day. We had been playing videogames the whole day. My parents weren't there that day, so that would be fine. They wouldn't noticed, even tho they got to hear it but weren't actually angry. After they got the phonecall, they just started laughing, telling us it was fine. That day, Eli also slept over. He didn't want to go home, knowing his father would be very angry. His mom wouldn't think very much of it, but his father would. They decided to try and pull an all-nighter. They had been playing videogames all night, drunk on their lack off sleep (me at 3 AM crying my eyes out of laughing cause my friends are fighting). Non of us could remember very good what happened that night. Videogames, talking, talking a lot actually, going downstairs to get ourself some food, making popcorn (me and my friend at 2 AM) and some other stuff I can't remember. And as far as I know, neither could Eli remember.

I smiled at the memory of that night. I would give up a lot to have such a good night again. But the change of having that was very small. Because of how Eli was now. Of who he was now. Hawk. He wasn't the comic-loving, frightened little nerd I knew. No, now he was the badass of the school. Who would've ever expected that? I didn't. But I thought we would go to the same college and be the best, since we learned so good at middle school. I sighed. "I should be going." I said, not in the mood anymore to talk. I cligned unto the straws of my backpack hanging over my shoulder and I started walking. For some reason I hoped Eli might call me back, dan ask met to stay. But I knew he wouldn't.

Life isn't a storybook. There is nothing such as being friends forever. At some point, people their ways always part. Whatever the cause is. Everyone goes a diffrent way...

AAAH I AM SO VERY SORRY AGAIN FOR NOT UPLOADING AND THAT THIS ONE IS SO SHORT I AM SO SORRYYYYY

~Your author