Part 7

Tw: Panic attacks and bad thoughts

P.o.v. Demetri (past)

I woke up, somewhere in the middle of the night. I felt dizzy, my head hurted. I claimed I would be fine. It would probably go away. I looked aside my bed, where Eli fell asleep against the wall. He was pretty cute, how he was laying there. He was all curled up in a blanket my mom had taken with her when she visite again.

I don't know how long I looked at him, and how many times I thought he was cute and pretty. I'm not embarrassed for being me, even if I was gay. I mean there wasn't anything to be ashamed of. We are also human, we eat, we sleep, we go to school. Were just loving another kind then then straight people. I mean, its not even a slishe of a different to be ashamed of, am I right?

I layed back down again, staring at the ceiling, singing a song in my head (Roadtrip, the song above OwO, luv it). I was annoyed nu my headache and the feeling of being dizzy. It started to actually stings. It started to hurt on more places. Which way kinda obvious cause I was hit by a car.

"Are you okay?" Eli must have woke up, cause he said something. "Dem, you gotta rest." I turned my head to him and nodded. ''Yeah I know.'' I muttered, closing my eyes a bit. The last thing I could remember seeing was Eli's soft and warm smile...

*~*

3th p.o.v.

Eli smiled as Demetri softly drove off to sleep. He scooted closer to the bed, wrapping himself more into the blanket. Eli looked up at the beautifull boy on the bed above him.

His beautifull, messy hair, his soft lips... He was pretty, handsome and cute himself.

He got hit by a feeling. Fear. A big fear. That mayby they would lose each other. Because that is what happens right? People grow apart, that's part of life. But he didn't want to lose Demetri. Not yet. Not ever.

The thought scared him a lot. What if they go to college? Would they go to the same college? Would they still hang out? Would they even see each other, and not pretend to be strangers?

He didn't want to be a stranger to Demetri. He was his only friend, and maybe the only friend he'll ever have. Probably. He didn't he would make any friends. No one would ever want to be a friend with such a freak like him. Never. He would also never get a girlfriend. Everyone would probably think he's a freak and think he is gross.

He started sobbing softly, hoping he wouldn't wake up Demetri, which he sadly did. ''You okay?'' He asked the other boy, who was all sweaty and trembling. ''Y-Yeah, i'm fine...!'' ''Don't lie to me, Eli. What's wrong?'' He asked, cause Eli to bit his lip in frustration. ''I-It's nothing, it's really stupid...''

''Come, you can sleep with me in this bed, that's way more comfy then on the ground. And you seem very cold. These blankets are very warm.'' The brownhaired boy smiled at his friend. ''Maybe that'll work.'' ''Y-You're sure?'' Demetri nodded. Eli walked over to him, kicked out his shoes and laced down in the bed next to him. Demetri covered the both of them in blankets and they softly drove off to sleep

Hey guys! This was a short one, srry. Anyway, check out Dreams and PmBata's new song, Roadtrip! It's really good! Anyway, have a good day/night!

~Your author