Part 9

Tw: Bullying

3th p.o.v. (past)

The next day, they woke up snuggling. They hadn't noticed it, neither of them, that had been getting so close while they were sleeping. The smaller boy just looked up at Demetri, with his puppy eyes. He wanted to never let go, but he knew he had to. ''Slept well?'' Demetri asked Eli. ''Better then on the ground.'' He smiled and snuggled a little bit closer.

Demetri wrapped his arms around Eli's waist. He pulled the smaller one a bit closer by his waist, enjoying his bodywarmth. They were just ending laying next to each other when Demetri's mom bursted through the door, making Eli jump up slightly and fall of the bed. Demetri's mom didn't noticed that. ''H-Hello mrs. Conners.'' Eli said, pretending that what just happend didn't happen. That they didn't sleep together. ''Hello Eli, I brought thought guys breakfast!'' She said cheery. She putted down a basket with sandwiches, a lot of different once. ''Thank you, mom!'' Deme said and he smiled bright at her. ''I got to go to my job now. Take good care of yourself, sweetie! Oh and Eli, do you need a ride to school?'' ''That would be very nice, mrs. Conners.'' He said and followed her, waving at Demetri befor leaving.

Poor Eli. Had to go alone to school again. He didn't enjoyed it at all. Of course, with Demetri he also got bullied, but at the end the both of them always had something to laugh about. Or talk about comics in the cafeteria. Now he was alone. He really had no one to talk to. Cause no one wanted to talk to a freak like him. He sighed, just staring outside. He wasn't in the mood to talk, and neither was mrs. Conners. She drove to the school and let him get out. ''Good luck at school, honey!'' She waved at him befor leaving.

The worst thing was that at the minute he came in, Kyler and his group noticed him. ''Hey freak!'' Kyler yelled at him, and he stood in front of the smaller guy. He dragged him over to the toilet, probably to flush his head down into the toilet again. And that's what they did. He felt like he got drowned a couple of times. They pulled him up just the moment he felt like fainting, gave him not more then two seconds and pulled his head in again. That's how it went since Demetri was gone. It was very shitty...

~*~

When school ended, Eli quickly made his way over to the hospital. He wasn't in the mood of being alone. And he really liked being around Demetri. He could tell him everything. It had always been that way. As he entered the hospital, he went directly to Demetri's room. Demetri was reading comics in his bed. The taller one didn't noticed Eli coming in.

''H-hey...!'' Eli stuttered as he walked in. Demetri looked up. ''Hey man!'' He smiled, only to see how bad Eli looked. His hair and face was wet, and he had no coat on. Eli always liked his brown and woolly coat, but Kyler stole it and burned it. Eli's goofy smile wasn't there either, and the sleeves of his arms were ripped off. ''Holy shit dude, what happend!?'' Demetri sat up and took a second look at Eli.

''N-nothing, I-I am fine...'' Eli felt like he was about to cry but he didn't want to cry in front of Demetri. It would make him look like a whiny idiot. If he wasn't already. ''Eli, don't lie to me. I can't see a lot his off. I mean look at your sleeves! And your coat! You loved that coat....'' Demetri whispered that last part. ''It was Kyler, am I right?'' Demetri shot up. ''That bitch is so dead...." he growled angry.

How dared he to treat Eli like this? Eli hadn't do anything wrong, he didn't look diffrent. He just had a scar. That's it. Everybody has a scar. Or more. It wasn't weird. Basically everyone was a stupid kid when they were younger and they fell of a tree, or accidently fall on their toes (based on me as a child letting something sharp fall on my toe and now there is scar XD).

Isn't that right? Demetri looked at the smaller one while he told the story of his day, at the end he broke down crying. Demetri went over to him, even tho he was still a bit sore. Eli shouldn't be treated like that. Nobody should be. Demetri hugged Eli tightly. They pulled away after some time of hugging. Eli had his stupid smile on his face again and shutted his eyes.

He was so cute, Demetri thought. Really cute. Demetri leaded Eli to the bed and they layed down next to each other's. The both of them were very tired. Demetri hugged the smaller one, who snuggled into his chest. He wrapped his arms around Eli's waist. That's how they fell asleep.

P.o.v. Mrs. Conners

I swear to god, if these two boys won't confess their love for each other, I will lock them in a closet till they do

Idk why I said that last, it was just funny. Anyway, hello! How are you guys? I am very good, and currently listening to Take Me Home from One Direction, for some reason I am addicted. No judge if you don't like it. I am just gonna talk here till I hit the 1000 words because that I very funny. But anyway, thank you all for the nice comments and being nice to me. I really appreciate that. And thank you all for voting. And even reading this. Cause I feel like the story is going very fast, like a lto is happening at the same time. Please tell me if that annoys you, so I can slow down a bit. And please correct me on my grammer if its wrong!

[1000 words uwu]

~Your author