Part 8

Tw: Blackmail, mentioning of panic attacks

The next day, nothing had changed. Both of them pretended yesterday didn't existed. Like the whole panic attack didn't happen. Like Demetri didn't saw his old friend as his real old friend again. No. None of it happend. It was like a dream. A dream both of them woke up to early from. Both of them wanted to sleep a bit longer and finish the dream. But they knew they couldn't, cause they had things to do, in stead of dreaming.

They had their different friends to hang out with, they had different places to be. Finishing the dream didn't fit in any of their schedules. They just couldn't.

As much as they wished to go back to when they were just friends. Whatever they would do, they would never go back to how it was. Karate isn't something you easily forget. The battles weren't something you easily forget. Their dojo's weren't easily to forget. But still, both of them had a little sparkle of hope. Not to go back like how it all was, but go back a bit. Just go back being friends. Just friends.

But they also had to go to school. Where they would see each other again, in the cafeteria. They would pretend like nothing happen. Hawk would go back to his friends, and Demetri, as far as he had friends, would go back to his. They wouldn't know anything about yesterday, and nobody needed to know. But little did they know, that Tory, the greatest snitch as it is about blackmail, saw them together? Saw them hugging, smiling and talking?

If they knew that, and what was gonna happen, they would never went to school, and stayed in bed to finish the dream.

*~*

The next day, Hawk sat down with his Cobra Kai-friends again. Aisha, Miguel, the others. Tory wasn't there yet.  Miguel, Aisha and Hawk started talking, just talking about things. About how lame school is, and over karate. About normale stuff. Then Tory suddenly joined at the table. She sat down next to Hawk, just mixing into the conversation, what annoyes basically everybody on the table.

''So, are you okay now?'' She turned to Hawk. ''What do you mean? Yeah i'm fine.'' He said, he didn't know what she was talking about. Of course he could remember the panic attack, but not that she knew about that. ''The panic attack from yesterday! I thought I stopped by to see how you were doing, it seemed kind of heavy. Luckily, good old Demetri was there to help you comfort you. I thought you hated him.'' She said, a hint of evilness in her voice. Everybody else looked very confussed at him. They knew he had panic attacks very often, but they didn't knew about the one yesterday. And certainly not about the fact that Demetri was there with him.

''Is this true?!'' Miguel asked him, Hawk looked down at his hands, fiddling with them awkward. How could Tory possible know? Or maybe she saw it! Oh shit... he thought. This was bad, really bad. ''Are you gonna answere or not.'' Miguel asked annoyed. They all still looked very confussed at it. ''Yes, its true, I had a panic attack yesterday and Demetri was there. He helped me fix it.'' ''You cannot fall back, Hawk. Not after we've been through.'' ''I'm not falling back! He just happened to be there and he knew how to handle my panic attacks.'' He growled

''Jesus, no need to be aggressive.'' Tory said, grinning evil. That bitch. ''You bitch.'' He mumbled. ''Hawk, don't insult another Cobra. And you know we are here for you, we could have helped you with your panic attack yesterday!'' Miguel said. ''No, you couldn't. You wouldn't understand.'' With that, he stood up and left the table, going to who know where. This didn't go unnoticed by many people, and certainly not by Demetri...

Hewwo fellow readers! I want to thank y'all for the nice comments and the reads! I really didn't think this would get so big! 😳 So, thank you all!❤️❤️❤️❤️

~Your author