Prologue

Dune searched the area. "Where is it?' He thought with rage, days earlier, Thorn said she would leave it out here.

He flapped his good wing, sending sand all over his satchel. He had been looking for a while, of course he has, he needed it. He needed this egg, he needed it to have all five. He slashed the sand again with his talon, flicking it up onto his tail.

The flapping from behind him made him jump, with his inability to himself, he needed to watch the sky more. Dune looked up to see Crocodile l, another Talon of Peace, she adorned scars of war like him, that was the only common factor among the two.

"Word from the NightWings", she said, her voice full of husk. "They have found the perfect candidate for the SandWing egg, buried alone". He looked up at her gaze, was it the egg he had been looking for? Did they find it before him? 'Of course' he realised, easing his posture. 'With their powers...'. Dune nodded and recovered his half-buried satchel from where is lay.

After a whiles worth of a walk, Dune returned to the cave, the cave that held both a SeaWing egg and a MudWing one. 'And SandWing now' he remembered, unlocking the boulder that closed off the cave from the outside world. He walked to where the eggs were quietly nesting, he then saw the egg of his tribe. Dune picked up the unhatched SandWing and inspected the egg, it was different to earlier, the shell wasn't as bright, the size didn't match either.

That's when it hit him. This wasn't Thorns egg, that one was probably still hidden away, waiting calmly for the brightest night. This  was a different egg.

||Sorry its short, actual chapters will be made longer. Thank you for reading so far.||