💜1-하나💜

This book sometimes will not make any sense or it will be a little difficult to understand but I tried my best to make it understandable...
Hope you guys will like it!
—————————————————————

On the streets of a quiet, dark city, a boy was chased away by a large group of men, who were already sweating and trying to catch their breath.

Eventually he entered the alley and was caught by them, but he did not give up. He tried to run away with all his might, but the giant man at the last intersection struck him with one hand and knocked him unconscious.

"Chief, I've got him."

"Put him in my room right now!" The man or the chief leaned back in his chair, as if he were old, and looked at the door, and soon the boy came in.

An older group watched the boy run around, and soon he was laughing out loud

"Oh, our jungkook! I'm going to catch you like this! So where are you going? I'm going to sing later ... Are you working as a waiter in the cafeteria?" He smirked, not wanting to be on his face, and stopped to look at the boy strangely.

"So I think we're playing cat and mouse to our heart's content. So let's stop running away and talk like men. Okay?" He kept looking at Jungkook, as if he understood what he was saying

"I don't have any money!" Jungkook said and The old man began to look even uglier.

"Then there's no other way!..Jungkook?....Give me an organ!..actually Not one, but quite a few! "

"I can't! I don't even want to give!"

"It doesn't matter what you want here!"
Is anyone outside? Take him to the operating room right now." Many of the men came in from outside, and when he tried to grab jungkook by the side, he kept screaming.

"Please! Don't kill me!! I'll do whatever you want!"

"Stop it all!" The old man shouted, stopped them, looked at jungkook, and motioned for him to come here with his finger.

"Take off your clothes!" When he said that, jungkook's eyes glazed over at the old man, as if he were a paranoid addict..

"If you want to survive, strip! Otherwise, you can go out with them!" Jungkook took off his clothes hesitantly one by one, saying only once, even though he felt uncomfortable.

When he was left alone, the old man gestured to him

"Even inside," Jungkook slowly widened his eyes, unaware of it.

Awesome! Jungkooks body is so perfect that everyone in this room craved and sweat for his body.

The old man, too, ran his eyes up and down, and at last a slight twitch on his lips motioned him to put his clothes back on.

The old man laughed when jungkook finished putting on his clothes, thanking him for that

"So, you have a very easy job to pay off the debts! And you have a very high salary! In other words, you have to pay the debts and get paid. Is that right?"

"But you didn't tell me what the job is!"

"Go and find out! It'll be better for you than having your penis removed!"

-"Understand." When The old man told him to leave the room..

"Where are you going?"

"Let's go to that place."

"Stay! They'll take you," he said, gesturing to the many young men who had been staring at him since before, and they nodded in agreement.

"If you touch him with one finger, he'll talk to you alive!"

"Also, take him to Tae hyung's organization! And say it's your father's gift!" When the guys bowed to him and left the room, jungkook seemed very curious. Who is Taehyung? A gift from his father? Try pointing your finger? What are you getting into? and so on, and so on, and so on, and so on.