Soon enough, all the members including Jisung got inside the living room, surprised to see Yuna who stood eerily close to Chenle as if she was a child hiding from her mother.

"What are you doing here?" Jisung cocked an eyebrow.

"Jisung, don't be rude!" Hyejin snapped. "Hi, I'm Hyejin."

Yuna smiled softly at her and whispered her name before nodding, looking at Jisung again who made a disgusted look at her as she sailed to make eye contact with everyone.

The only reason why she came to the mansion is to thank Jisung from what he did at the alleyway the other day and get home quickly. She thought that Jisung lives alone or at least lives with two other people not knowing that he lives with more.

With all the people in the house that stared into her soul, she was absolutely astonished and frozen especially that they are all handsome and beautiful people expecting her to speak up.

"Oh my god, forget them, let's go and have fun!"

Hyejin yelled and pulled Yuna from the sofa seat, quickly yet gently dragging her by her wrist, the other one holding the box. Haerin followed shortly after and benevolently pushed Yuna's back to urge her in coming with them.

As they entered Hyejin's room, she was immediately sat on a sofa next to her bed, eyes roaming around and awkwardly smiling at the two.

"I thought you're a police? You're kinda shy." Haerin chuckled.

"Yeah...I'm the shy type."

Yuna softly laughed then bit her tongue as two beautiful ladies stared at her figure, finding her cute despite of them being just a year or two older. Haerin clasped her hands and sat on Hyejin's bed, facing Yuna.

"Please don't be awkward with us. We just got so excited that finally~ we're having another girl friend."

Yuna nodded and finally got out of her comfort zone, placing the box on her lap and enjoyed the company of the two. They talked a lot about living with the boys and their own boyfriends on how they deal with themselves when they go out on a mission.

Everything they say were endearing and she admits that they are fun to be with. But, remembering that she is a police, she does not really allow murders to happen so she's not really that immersed to what they were saying about them killing and shooting people.

Yuna looked at Haerin and asked for a permission to go out, wanting to give the box to Jisung and go home. She didn't want to tell them that she wants to go home since it may hurt their feelings so she just lied and asked where the bathroom was.

As she got outside with the box, the undoubtedly huge mansion made her footsteps echo on the deafening silence of the house.

She licked her lips and gulped, looking for various rooms that would help her in finding Jisung, but she did not find anything.

"Maybe the other rooms are on the second floor?"

She sighed and sat down on the white couch, not wanting to roam around on a stranger's house especially when the house is huge and she is not that rich either, people might think she'll be stealing even if she's a police.

She just can't ask Hyejin and Haerin where Jisung's room was since she can see the happiness in their eyes when they saw her and she would never want that to go away just because of her talking about Jisung in front of them.

After minutes of sitting down, she got bored on waiting for someone to appear so she played with the yellow ribbon that is tied on the box to keep it sealed.

Her eyes roamed around once again and unknowingly, her eyes started to close very slowly until she was sent off to dreamland- wrist glowing incredibly fast.

...

"So that's why she took so long to get back up."

Hyejin cooed as she stared at Yuna's cute figure that was curled up on the sofa, hugging the box on her chest. Her arm hugged the box together with a small pillow from the couch while her other arm went under the pillow on her head.

"The couch is pretty small, we should bring her to the guest room." Haechan suggested.

One by one, they stared at Jisung who had his eyes widened by their sudden gaze, mouthing a 'what' before Jeno pointed at Yuna then at the guest room, making Jisung frown and shook his head no.

"Why can't the girls carry her?"

"Do we look like a weightlifter to you?" Haerin rolled her eyes.

Jisung scoffed and nodded in defeat, crouching in front of Yuna and placed her hands on his nape then scooped her up so his hands are on her back and the back of her legs.

Just then, the doorbell rang and all of them stayed put while Jaemin opened the door revealing Felix who stood frozen on the door upon seeing his girlfriend being carried by Jisung.

Out of rage, Felix stormed in and stood in front of Jisung, looking up since he is a lot taller than him. He stared at Yuna and sighed in relief as he saw no bruises or wounds on her face and body.

"What the heck are you going to do to her?"

Jisung backed away from his yell and Chenle calmed Felix down yet his mind were plagued by different questions on why she is here with all these men inside a huge mansion.

He was so worried since she was nowhere to be found in their neighborhood so he tracked her phone earlier and now he's here, seeing her being carried by Jisung.

"I thought you won't come and we didn't want to wake her up so we decided to place her on the guest room."

"Well I did come. Now hand her over."

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows and was about to say something but he scoffed and just handed Yuna to him. Felix walked away but stopped by the door, feeling guilty all of a sudden.

"Listen, I was just angry that out of all people she is with, she's with you. But thank you for taking care of her here." He paused. "Have a good night."

"Yeah, you too." Jaemin smiled at Felix as an understatement and closed the door when he got out.

All of them looked at Jisung who seemed irritated but also relieved that they're gone. He stared at the box that Yuna left on the sofa, cursing that she will have a reason to come back again.

"I think that's meant for you." Renjun mumbled.

Jisung looked at him and nodded, slowly grabbing the box and walked inside his room. As he got inside, he saw a slightly crumpled note sticked on its side that appears to have a handwritten 'Thank You' with a small smiley face.

Opening the box, he saw one white printed shirt, a used perfume and a picture of her in a police uniform. He creased his eyebrows out of confusion but then got what it meant right away.

The fact that Jeno and Chenle went to ask her for her own materials last week to prevent them from seeing each other and Felix did not agree.

He knew that Yuna must've planned to give the box to him without Felix's consent which is why Felix had the wrong idea with them earlier.

Scoffing, Jisung grabbed her picture and stared at it for a while, amazed that a girl her age is now a policewoman. He then placed the picture down and grabbed the perfume that was half used.

"So your perfume is Jo Malone." He nodded. "Why the heck did I even think of baby vanilla?"

...