He turn and fold his sleeves, he fix his glasses and nod as he sure he will go. She want to say the truth but knowing Wonwoo is pro lawyer, she dont have prove to tell Ceo assistant chose place that had seafood amd steamboat.

She also want to tell him that the lunch is for agreement project between company and side nation.

"Of course i will go. Why?"

"Emmm nothing its just i feel uneasy for something."

"You always negative, Mina. Can you once feel positive and think good side?"

"I-i dont mean to be like that! I-its just ---"

"You know what? I gotta go and stay at offuce until im back. My mom gold me we will had dinner tonight so if you want to go home first, here my car key."

He put his car key on her hand and go away, she was about to stop him but he just walk without turn to her.

She groan and stomp to her room. When she was about to talk herself, a door open showing politic lawyer assistant, Khloe.

"Oh Khloe?"

"Oh Mina, can you help me arrange old files at detail file room? Because Bella told me the room will renovate next week."

"Yeah sure! Can you give me a minute? I will go there as soon i made a call."

"Okay, thank you!"

She nod and Khloe go away, Mina take her phone and try to call Wonwoo. She sure 10 minutes ago was enough for him to arrived at the restaurant. She keep doing same, wondering her room hoping he will pick up.

"The number you have dial----"

"Gahh!! He really turn off his phone!"

She groan and hit her screen, she put her phone on her pocket and out from her room to go where Khloe be. When she get in the detail file room, it full of dust, lots of mess with and what suprise is when she notice the rack was old that anytime can destroy.

She walk untik edge of room and saw some files that already fill inside the box. She carry it and follow some staff there to throw it. She had been doing it for almost half an hour until she spotted one file that a bit dense.

She took it and open the first, she was suprised was Wonwoo old identity and had some achievements he made 4 years ago.

She secretly stole it and put it on her table.

*ring ring*

She take her phone on pocket and furrowed when Adam, one of Wonwoo team call her. She feel really uneasy this time and slowly pick up the call.

"Hello?"

"Oh miss Mina!"

"Ndae, Adam? Why you sound so panick?"

"Mr. Wonwoo! H-he--"

"What happend to him?!"

"He collaspe a while ago and around his neck was full of red when he scretched it. He even gasping hard until he passed out!"

"Where he is now?!"

"He at Seoul Hospital, at emergency room."

"Im on the way there!"

She closed her phone and told Khloe she had to go. She take his car key, handbag and even his old file she stole, put it inside his car and drove as fast she can to the hospital where Tzuyu also worked there.