Mistakes And Revelations pt.1

Harry was once again sitting in his locker room getting ready for a fight. The third in the tournament. This time though, he didn't feel as pumped as usual.

It was only the day before he had realized how much he missed Louis and he had spent the whole night either cursing at himself or wallowing in self pity. Usually lack of sleep wasn't that big of a setback, but after Louis had moved in the long nights had stopped and he had gotten used to getting a good amount of sleep.

That, his bad mood and sore muscles from yesterday's fight didn't leave him with much to work with.

Zayn had already joined him for the usual pre-fight briefing. This time he was fighting a guy named Tony Cooper. He was a little older than Harry and had been in the army for a couple of years, so he could turn out to be a challenge. Not that Harry was worried, but he would rather he didn't get too hurt himself.

He had just recovered from that bruise and he did not want to deal with another.

"You're unusually quiet, H. You don't normally have much to share, but this is weird even for you. What's on your mind?" Zayn spoke up, breaking Harry out of his thoughts.

"If you think I'm going to spill everything just like that, you don't know me as well as I thought," Harry grumbled in response. They both knew he was lying though; Zayn knew him better than most people. Mostly because Zayn was, like Harry, a more quiet, observant type rather than a loud, outgoing person like Niall.

Liam was up there with Zayn too, his habit of fussing over them all giving him a good insight in how they really felt, even when they weren't sure themselves.

And it wasn't like Zayn didn't already know what was troubling Harry. To the great annoyance of Harry, it was actually glaringly obvious. Even for someone who wasn't close to Harry, it wouldn't be too difficult.

Most likely thinking the same as Harry, Zayn smirked smugly but didn't say anything else. The twinkle in his eyes spoke for him though. And Harry was pretty sure he was enjoying Harry's misery very much.

Apparently Zayn had gotten what he wanted from Harry and kept quiet until Niall and Liam showed up a couple of minutes later. He just kept smiling smugly to himself, and Harry kind of wanted to punch him in the throat.

In the five seconds from when the door opened to when Liam and Niall came in and closed it after them, Harry's heart started beating faster and he perked up, still stupidly hoping Louis would magically show up and forgive him.

As expected though, he wasn't there. Although Harry was kind of surprised to see Niall there after he had stayed with Louis the day before. What was Louis doing? Maybe he really was there?... but then he would have been left alone and the lads would never do that.

He kicked himself mentally. Louis wasn't going to show up no matter how much Harry wanted it. If something were to happen, it would be because Harry out away his pride, wanting 'to do the right thing'. Like that was going to happen anytime soon.

"Yo Harreh, ye nervous?" Niall grinned, surprisingly friendly considering he probably hated Harry as much as Zayn and Liam... and Louis. They did however mention how Louis missed Harry, so he couldn't hate him that much...

"Do I look nervous?" Harry snapped back, cracking his knuckles.

Niall just grinned wider and gave him two thumbs up as he sat down beside Zayn, immediately starting the animatedly tell him some story about a customer. His accent got really thick when he was excited and combined with his speed talking, it was nearly impossible to understand him. Zayn had always been better at understanding him... or pretending to. Harry was never really sure which.