Picture In A Frame

"I love you baby and I always will"

*          *          *

   "I've always wanted this!" Aurora exclaimed, holding up the large pink sweater Bella got her. "How did you know?"

   "You could say I'm a little psychic," Bella shrugged. "That's not all I got you."

   Aurora dug deeper into the bag to pull out an even larger purple sweater, "You know me too well, Bella."

   "I know...it's like I'm your sister or something."

   Spencer smiled as he sipped his coffee, the smell of the turkey cooking filling his nostrils. His entire apartment smelled like Christmas. A mixture of peppermint and pine, along with a large meal cooking in the kitchen. 

   Wrapping paper scattered the floor, Bella and Aurora being the passionate gift givers that they were. Even though Halloween was Spencer's favorite holiday, Christmas still held a very special place in his heart. This was the time that him and Bella could spend time with family, throwing Christmas parties in the apartment and indulging on Christmas movies and hot chocolate. Christmas was warm and comfortable.

   "Here you are, Dr. Genius," Aurora smiled, handing Spencer a large present wrapped in bright orange wrapping paper.

   "Oh, thank you!" Spencer smiled.

   Bella and Aurora exchanged amused glances as Spencer carefully tore through the wrapping paper. He threw it to the side before he felt his eyes widen, complete shock running through his body. In front of him was a large framed Star Wars poster, signed by the cast. 

   "Rory," he said, his mouth dropping open in shock. "This-oh my god. How did you get this?"

   "I have my ways," Aurora shrugged.

   "I-I can't thank you enough! Wow, thank you so much. I-I can't believe this."

   Aurora laughed before reaching over and messing up Spencer's hair, "You Star Wars nerds are so easy to impress. It's only a poster!"

   "Only a poster? This is signed by THE Carrie Fisher! Nothing gets better than this!"

   "You can hang it up right next to your Ph.Ds!" Bella exclaimed. "I think the poster is more worthy of attention."

   "That right there is a great idea," Spencer said, snapping his fingers before rushing off to find a hammer and a nail.

   Aurora glanced over at Bella before the two sisters burst into laughter. They listened as Spencer rummaged through almost every room, trying so desperately to find anything that could hang up the poster.

   "Have you talked to Charlotte and Phoebe today?" Bella asked, taking a sip of her warm tea.

   "I have!" Aurora exclaimed. "Charlotte is with Maria and her family, but Phoebe had to work. They both said they wish they could make it here."