Ch 11 - Invasion Prevention

Começar do início

"You enjoy hearing Lewd jokes?" He looked at her in surprise as he rubbed his head "I do not!" She says as she sighs and touches her arm "To answer your question from earlier... yes i do feel weak at the moment... I had been carrying boxes earlier" She said in a saddened tone, (Y/N) shrugged at her before grabbing her from the waist and started carrying her "(Y-Y/N)?!"

"Free massage from me! don't worry Noelle it will be a deal of the lifetime!" he laughs before turning around and started to walk. There were many people staring at them as he carried her which caused her to blush in embarrassment "P-please (Y/n) p-put me down..." She covered her face to try and avoid the stares she was getting from the bystanders, he replied with a loud "Naaaaaadaaa"

"Ah! Hey (Y/.....N)?" The voice made Noelle hid her face more as she tried to get out of (Y/N)'s grasp "Ah! Heyo Kaeyo!" (Y/N) waves at him as he looked at the two of them "Did something happen?"

"A-ah! S-sir K-kaeya it is not what it looks li-"

"It definitely is what it looks like"

The face that (Y/N) gave him a thumbs up and a smug smile made Kaeya sigh "Hah... Be quiet when you have your fun alright? Klee is around the Headquarters and I can't find her there so I'm taking some food before I go back to finding her" It made Noelle blush even more as the misunderstanding grew

"Ohohoh we will keep quiet no need to worry!"

it was at this point that Noelle wanted this to be just a dream and literally gave up on her attempts to break free "Take care you two" The man with the eyepatch waved them goodbye with a happy tone "You too man! hope you have a great day!"

and thus (Y/N) continued the journey back to the Headquarters 

[ Somewhere in the Alleyways... 

"What did you find?"

"Well Milady... it is better for you to not know"

"Huh?! Now, what is that supposed to mean?!"

"I shall take my time off then"

"Hey! Oz! Get back here right this instant!" ]

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

[ Lumine's Pov ]

I hurriedly ran back to the headquarters to fetch some things and possibly bring along (Y/N) to help us with the problem. although the guards has been eyeing me for quite a while... did I do something wrong?

I hope not 

As soon as i entered the building and rushed to Jean's Room. i saw (Y/N) with some gloves and Noelle laying on the couch...? "Ah! Hello Lumine! Are you perhaps interested in getting a massage as well?"

"H-h-help..." Noelle's small voice made me want to question what he did to her "No time, Can you come with us to go after the Stormterror?" He looked at me before closing his eyes and muttering "Who the fuck is Stormterror? is it free Enhancement materials? Ascension materials? free weapon drops?""... what is he saying?

Eventually he stopped muttering and shook his head "Will pass the offer for now, I have something very important to do!" i went to Jeanne's desk and grabbed a small box "Oh? that is?" i asked him, he looks at me before summoning his flag with a serious face "A meeting"

"With who?" He looks at the window for a second before looking back at me "Klee and Albedo, we need to have a little talk" I'm confused. what did those two do? "I see that you want to know why, well then it is very... Elementary, my dear Lumine!" I stared at him for a moment