Chapter 75 (extra)

Start from the beginning

Jiang Yuchi knew that there were some students in the university who'd drop by to listen. She put the roster down and said, "I hope in my class that we do not ask any personal questions. Similarly on the phone, please talk about content related to the lecture."

After class, Ye Zhou gave the notes to the schoolmate and pulled Shang Jin out of the classroom. Seeing Shang Jin was still absent-minded, he furiously said, "What nerve did you struck? Why were in messing around in other people's class?"

Shang Jin smiled, "What, worried that I fell in love with someone else?"

"Pei!" Ye Zhou nudged Shang Jin's thigh with his knee. "You're not someone who'd do something without a purpose."

Shang Jin's hand casually rested on Ye Zhou's shoulder and said, "Before, I felt that she was very gentle and refined when I saw her, and she's also a literature teacher. So I thought that she should be able to chat with big brother, but I changed my mind now. Teacher Jiang is a bit proud and so is big brother. They're not suitable."

Mentioning Ye Heng, Ye Zhou's interest arose. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? I didn't look twice just now."

"It's not suitable anyway. It's useless to look more."

Ye Zhou still felt a little discouraged, but since then, he started to pay a lot of attention to the women around him.

After observing for a while, he still felt that no one was very suitable for his brother and gradually left this matter behind him.

In the late autumn, the weather gradually turned cold. Ye Zhou and Shang Jin rode over on their bikes and felt the cold wind biting their faces.

Ye Zhou and Shang Jin went out and forgot to bring an umbrella. When it was time to go home, the rain poured down heavily.

"Shoot, how can we go back?" Ye Zhou sneezed and pulled up his jacket's zipper. They stood at the door of the school building, watching the rain. It still hadn't stopped after a short while.

Shang Jin looked at the time and said, "Why don't we ask big brother to come around on his way back?"

At this time, it was really fortunate that they lived in the same community.

Ye Zhou took his phone out. Now was just the time when Ye Heng would be coming home. He hurriedly made a call and simply said a few words before he prepared to sit in the empty classroom to wait for Ye Heng.

"Teacher Jiang, you're just going home?" Brushing by the other person in the hallway, Ye Zhou habitually greeted the person he knew.

Jiang Yuchi was startled for a moment, not expecting the other party to say hello to her. After all, they'd only met once. She smiled courteously, "What about you? Still haven't gone home yet?"

"Yeah, we'll leave later." Ye Zhou looked at Jiang Yuchi's back and said, "She didn't look at you the whole time. It seems that she's still brooding over what happened last time. I have to say did you really have to ask her if she had a boyfriend and make such a big ruckus instead of asking the other people in private?"

Shang Jin didn't feel that he was wrong. "What everyone thinks isn't necessarily true. This kind of thing, you can only ask the person involved to get the fastest, most effective and authentic answer."