Chapter 31

Chapter 31:

“Ah…” Zhou Wendao yawned. He sniffed his nose and wrapped his down jacket tightly around him and said, “Why is it so cold in the morning?”

Liu Yutian replied, “I just want to hurry back to my warm dorm now. I didn’t sleep all night, tired to death.”

Holding a milk tea, Wen Renxu hesitated. “It’s not seven o’clock yet…you say if we go back…is it appropriate?”

Liu Yutian failed to understand so, “What’s not appropriate?”

Wen Renxu gave him a contemptuous look and said, “Last night, we weren’t there. Under the same roof, Ye Zhou and Shang Jin as unmarried men, you say?”

The students walking next to them perked up their ears. In an instant, even the sleepy insects flew away and they began to discuss their speculations all at once.

“Betting a bag of spicy strips, they must have made it to home base!”

“I don’t think so. The dorm is such a small place and can’t use it fully, shouldn’t be.”

“You can wage a war of 300 rounds in the small space in a car. How big is the dorm? What’s more, there’s a bed! I’m following with a bag of spicy strips!”

“I think, even if it’s not home base, it’s also not far from home base. You should know that last night, they both went to help Wendao sell apples. With Shang Jin’s character, if Ye Zhou didn’t say it, would he take the initiative to come?”

“Isn’t it? The two of them have been developing too fast recently, buying a car and also lending a hand to do the lighting when making the videoー”

405 member Liu Yutian immediately added, “More than that, Zhou often helps Shang Jin to tidy up his desk and bookshelf in the dorm. So virtuous!”

Wen Renxu raised his hand and said, “He also told me to bring Shang Jin’s favorite strawberry candy!”

“I’m backing out. This relationship definitely made it to home base!”

After eating breakfast in the cafeteria, a party of people grandly returned to the dormitory. Liu Yutian and Wen Renxu walked to the door of 405 and the the key they were holding wavered.

“In the end, do we open it or not?”

The six or seven guys to the side simply didn’t look at their own dorm and directly followed behind them. Seeing that they had not moved, they simply pushed them away and stuck to the dorm door, listening to the movement inside.

Wen Renxu whispered, “Go go go, what are you guys doing?”

“Shh shh shh!” Zhou Wendao said, “What if they’re not done yet?”

Xu Yangjun, who was being crowded in from the outside, hurriedly asked, “Is there? Is there? Move aside a bit. Let me listen. Your ears won’t do.”

Wen Renxu lightly coughed and lifted the key in his hand.

The man who was lying on the door immediately made way for him.