Chapter 66

Chapter 66

After Ye Zhou went downstairs, he immediately called a taxi and arrived at the dorm entrance in less than a quarter of an hour.

Ye Zhou took several steps at a time and the three-minute trip was shortened to one minute. Gasping for air, he pushed open the door to 405. Ye Heng was sitting in his seat, looking through a book.

“Brother…” Ye Zhou kept panting, “You…why did you…come…”

“Zhou, drink a little.” Liu Yutian hurriedly poured a glass of water for Ye Zhou.

Ye Heng took a napkin from the table and wanted to wipe the sweat on his forehead. In the end, Ye Zhou instinctively turned his head, and then felt it was a bit impolite. He took the napkin in his hand and wiped his mouth, whispering his thanks. Gulping down the glass of water in one breath, Ye Zhou’s breath evened out and he pulled out Shang Jin’s chair and sat down. “Brother, why didn’t you tell me in advance?”

“I came here on business. Thinking that you were here, I came to see you.”

Ye Zhou relaxed. “That so, when are you leaving?” The words just left, Ye Zhou couldn’t help but slap himself. What was this question!! He had subconsciously asked what he wanted to know the most. However, he remedied, “No, I just wanted to say, did you book a hotel? If you didn’t, I can help you make the reservation.”

Ye Heng who was injured for a second was immediately cured by Ye Zhou’s concern. He said, “I’m leaving tomorrow morning. I heard that you’re renting a house outside. I’ll go to your rented house and stay there with you. We brothers haven’t seen each other for so long, and we should have a good chat in the evening.”

Liu Yutian and Ye Zhou said in unison, “What??”

Ye Heng looked at both of them and said, “What’s wrong?”

Liu Yutian said resentfully, “Nothing, nothing.”

Ye Zhou said with a forceful smile, “Brother, my house is small and lousy. If you go there, there wouldn’t be any place to sit, not to mention staying. I’ll book a hotel for you!”

“It’s okay. I’m not a picky person. You can live there, so why can’t I live there? Besides, I just want to see where you usually live.”

“There’s really no need. It’s just a general one-bedroom. There’s nothing to see.” Ye Zhou also didn’t care to be alone with Ye Heng, feeling uncomfortable. Changing the subject, he said, “Brother, this is the first time you came here. I’ll show you around.”

Ye Heng was of course very happy to.

“I’ll go to the bathroom first,” Ye Zhou said with a dry laugh, “I was in such a hurry that I actually forgot to go to the bathroom.”

“Go ahead, don’t panic.”

As soon as he closed the bathroom door, Ye Zhou turned on the faucet, took out his cell phone and dialed Shang Jin.

After ringing four or five times, the call went through to Shang Jin. “Yeah?”

“You hurry and get up, then tidy up the house. It’s best to pack it up like only one person lives there. Finally, help me book a hotel. Right, come back to your dorm tonight!”