Chapter 42

Chapter 42:

Shang Jin didn’t accept what he offered, but he also didn’t bar him from entering.

Xie Shuhan placed the bag of mangoes on Shang Jin’s desk and, rubbing his hands, solicitously said, “Brother Shang Jin, yesterday I had no eyes and didn’t understand the situation.”

Shang Jin didn’t care for his way of address. He closed the door and sat back in his chair, holding his chin with his hand and waiting for his next words.

“My friend explained to me that you were good buddies with Ye Zhou,” Xie Shuhan didn’t stand by politeness and sat down in Liu Yutian’s seat. “What you said yesterday to me must be because my recklessness caused Senior Ye Zhou trouble, right? Worthy of being Senior Ye Zhou’s close friend, you’re so considerate to him.”

“So?”

“I seemed to have made Senior Ye Zhou unhappy yesterday, so I would like to ask you about Senior Ye Zhou’s preferences and see if he can improve his opinion of me.”

“So it’s like this.” Shang Jin didn’t bat an eyelid as he changed his posture, not showing a hint of disgust on his face.

After seeing things take a turn for the better, Xie Shuhan took out a memo pad and pen from his pocket. He had the appearance of fully intending to take notes, and said, “First, let’s start with food. Brother Shang Jin, what does Senior Ye Zhou like to eat and drink?”

Shang Jin took a mango from the fruits Xie Shuhan had brought and said with a chuckle, “Since you’re so sincere, it’s not impossible for me to tell you.”

This laugh directly caused Xie Shuhan to gape.

Shang Jin gently tapped the table twice with his fingers.

Xie Shuhan came back to his senses. Not the least bit embarrassed, he directly said, “Brother Shang Jin is very handsome. It’s good that you don’t like men, otherwise, you’d definitely make all the A Uni male students fall.”

Shang Jin endured the impatience in his heart and asked, “Are you still going to ask?”

“Ask, ask, ask!” Xie Shuhan quickly got ready. “What kind of food does Ye Zhou like to eat?”

“Light, he likes to taste the ingredients.”

“Oh!” Xie Shuhan took notes on the paper. “Light is good. I also like light food. What fruit does he like?”

Shang Jin leaned back in his chair, closed his eyes and said, “Lemon.”

“Lemon??” Xie Shuhan was shocked. “So sour? Senior Ye Zhou’s preference is really different.”

“Incidentally, he also likes to drink lemon juice without honey added.”

It seems that Senior Ye Zhou likes to eat sour things.” Xie Shuhan asked again, “What is his usual hobby?”

The corner of Shang Jin’s mouth hooked up and said, “Playing games.”

Xie Shuhan excitedly said, “I like to play too! Which game does he play?”