Chapter 75 (extra)

En başından başla

Shang Jiin gave him a glance and said in his heart, Ye Zhou was really not interested in women at all.

The female teacher at the podium had a temperament even better than her outstanding appearance. Her outfit was very simple without gorgeous jewelry. She only wore a ponytail and the clothes on her body was also very clean, her face only having a touch of makeup. Raising her hand or lifting her feet, it carried the feeling of being above the common populace, as if she was only suited for seclusion in the mountains rather than the active hustle and bustle of the city.

Shang Jin slanted his head and looked at the textbook of the student in front of him.

Literature class.

"Hello everyone. My name is Jiang Yuchi. I will be the literature teacher for everyone this semester." Saying this, Jiang Yuchi wrote her name on the blackboard. "This is my phone. Everyone can note it down and if you have any questions in the future, you can contact me."

Shang Jin held his chin and looked at the words on the blackboard. Words were like the person: there was a kind of freedom in the gracefulness.

"We won't start this class with a lecture. Let's get to know each other."

Perhaps because of Jiang Yuchi's temperament, no one dared to impudently ask questions, so after Jiang Yuchi finished, the classroom suddenly fell into a mysterious silence.

Jiang Yuchi didn't feel embarrassed. She took out the roster and said, "Since everyone is so shy, then let me get to know everyone first."

In the following time, it was almost all student self-introduction time. From their words, it felt like these students were very reserved.

Ye Zhou turned a page and whispered, "This bunch of people are really quiet. I remember when we were in class, it was so lively."

After marking down the names of the entire class, Jiang Yuchi said, "If you don't have anything to ask, then let's start class now."

Shang Jin suddenly opened his mouth, "Does teacher have a boyfriend?"

In a flash, the group of freshmen looked at Shang Jin like looking at a warrior.

Worthy of being a senior: not being afraid of danger at any time.

Ye Zhou desperately pulled at the hem of Shang Jin's clothes under the table, not understanding what Shang Jin was trying to pull all of a sudden.

Jiang Yuchi, who had been smiling, eyes narrowed like arrows in an instant. Her expression hadn't changed, but her eyes no longer held a smile. "Classmate, want to be my boyfriend, catch up with my education first."

Shang Jin frowned.

Jiang Yuchi lightly spat out two phrases, "Ph.D, C Uni."

The whole class drew in a breath.

Shang Jin nodded and didn't speak again.

Jiang Yuchi glanced at the roster and said, "You're not a student of our class, right?"

Ye Zhou was afraid that Shang Jin would say something that shouldn't be said, and hurriedly said, "Teacher Jiang, we're not students in this class, but we rather like literature, so..."