Chapter 75 (extra)

Start from the beginning

Ye Zhou blinked, not really understanding.

Ye Heng threw a question to him, "What do you think about most when you're with Shang Jin?"

"Whether I like him or not..." Bringing this up, he'd struggled for quite a number of days over who he'd really liked.

"It's good to be young." Ye Heng left this lament and went straight away.

The next day, Ye Zhou picked up a call on his way to school. A younger school brother he knew wanted to borrow his previous notes. Ye Zhou thought that the time was still early and decided to go over and give it to him directly.

"You don't have to stay with me." The two men rode their bikes back to the school building where they often attended classes.

"It's okay anyway." The weather in October was good for cycling. While bathed by the sun, Shang Jin narrowed his eyes and his voice was lazy. "How does a freshman who just started class know you?"

"The last time my bike got a flat tire, I didn't notice it, and the kid lent me a pump. Turns out he's in the finance department. Since I didn't throw away my notes, I was going to give it to him." Ye Zhou quickened his riding speed and said, "It's best to give it to him before class starts."

However, perhaps in the past few years, the two people were really good at stepping into the classroom on the dot, so when they just arrived at the classroom, the school bell rang. The two sat down in the last row, intending to give the freshman brother the notebook and quietly slipping out the back door.

The ideal was beautiful, but the reality was cruel.

Ye Zhou and Shang Jin just stepped into the classroom when they immediately came under the watchful gaze of all the students.

Even if the two people had become graduate students, their fame still didn't decrease, but increased.

Of course, this was also thanks to the Shang Ye number. After graduating, the two men originally planned to ride the Shang Ye number home and end its riding career over the past few years.

But for A Uni's students, the riding career may be over, but the test god career still remained.

Ye Zhou waved his hand and said that the car would stay at school.

The people at school heard that Shang Ye was "donating" the car to the school and the next day, they sent people to ride it back and parked it in a very eye-catching location. It was surrounded by railings and since then, had become the beautiful scenery of the finance department.

Ye Zhou being stared at by so many gazes, whispered, "Can we leave in a bit?"

Shang Jin looked at the time and said, "It's still early even if we leave to go see our mentor. Let's just self-study."

"That works."

His voice just fell when the teacher of this class came in.

Ye Zhou and Shang Jin originally had their heads down, but hearing the exclamations around them, they couldn't help but look at the podium.

Shang Jin raised his eyebrows and suddenly understood.

Ye Zhou looked for a bit and then lowered his head.