Zhou Wendao was short, and was half-a-head shorter when facing Ye Heng, not to mention now that Ye Heng’s aura was fully opened. His tears quickly flowed like lasagna. Zhou! Your brother and you aren’t alike at all! Is it easy for me to hide yours and Shang Jin’s relationship?

Zhan Xing passed by right when Zhou Wendao was in a dilemma. He rushed in front of Zhou Wendao and glared at Ye Heng. “What are you doing? Troubling my brother?”

Zhou Wendao quickly stopped Zhan Xing and explained, “It’s a misunderstanding, misunderstanding. He’s here to find Ye Zhou.”

Zhan Xing immediately raised an alarm in his heart. Since Shang Jin and Ye Zhou were together, they’d quarrel from time to time, and all of A Uni’s students would panic and think everyone was their enemy. Now that Shang Jin and Ye Zhou finally entered their honeymoon period, what was this strange man looking for Ye Zhou trying to attempt?

He said guardedly, “Why are you looking for Ye Zhou?”

Ye Heng raised this question again: why was it that once he mentioned looking for Ye Zhou, their expression when looking at him was so…subtle? How bad was his brother’s reputation at school to cause even a mention of Ye Zhou to make everyone look at him with such…disgust?

Zhou Wendao whispered, “He’s Ye Zhou’s brother!”

Zhan Xing breathed a big sigh of relief. “That so. Sorry, big brother, but Ye Zhou’s no longer liv…” Words not yet finished, Zhou Wendao covered his mouth. Zhou Wendao desperately gave Zhan Xing a signal with his eyes.

Ye Heng easily guessed what he didn’t say. His head exploded. It was exactly what he’d imagined. His poor little brother must have been bullied so he’d moved outside to live. He couldn’t help but blame himself. If he’d known this, he would have come to A City earlier. He asked in the gentlest tone, “Where does Ye Zhou live now?”

Zhou Wendao saw that he couldn’t keep the rental house under wraps anymore and could only tell the truth. “We don’t know. We haven’t been there.” It was mainly the love nest of the small couple. They’d all tactfully not gone over to disturb them.

This statement turned into something else in Ye Heng’s ears. His little brother had no friends, so no one would go visit him when he rented a house outside. Ye Heng decided to go tomorrow and look at the houses in A City. Ye Zhou had to study for at least two years. He had to settle here as soon as possible so that he could take his brother to live with him.

“Then, big brother, why don’t we wait in the dorm first?” Zhan Xing remediated, “He sometimes stays in the dorm.”

When Zhan Xing brought Ye Heng to the entrance of the boys’ dorm, Ye Heng gave a meaningful look at Zhou Wendao.

Zhou Wendao was scared until his back was soaked with a layer of sweat. It was over. Taking a deliberate detour was really seen through.

When they arrived at 403, Zhou Wendao quickly beat it. “Zhan Xing, you take big brother over there. I’m so sleepy. I’ll go to bed first.”

Zhan Xing didn’t notice anything. He knocked on the door to 405, opened it and said, “Big Brother Ye, this is Ye Zhou’s dorm. This is Ye Zhou’s bed.”

Liu Yutian curiously said, “This is?”

Zhan Xing introduced, “This is Ye Zhou’s older brother.”