"Wait-wait, y/n when is your birthday?" Seokmin smiles at her, "December ninth" she wipes an eye, Seokmin claps, "Looks like someone replaced our youngest"

"I am perfectly fine with that!" Yugyeom cheers giving y/n a kiss on the head.

"I can go get breakfast, on me"

"We woke up a bit late for breakfast Minghao"

Minghao pauses, "Well then we can get lunch...at Papa John's, you like pizza right y/n?"

She nods, "I need to get dressed"

"Yeah the guest bathroom is the third door on the left" Jungkook points, she nods picking up her bag and going up the steps, after going up the steps and out of ear shot mingyu growls.
"I wanna kill him" He squeezed his fist, "Alright let's be smart-" Jaehyun tried cooling the situation but Mingyu was already fired up.

"Am I the only one who heard her? She was screaming in her sleep! I heard her begging for whoever to stop doing whatever they were to her...It boils my blood to even imagine what was happening in her dream" he rants, Minghao nods, "I don't wanna imagine what was going on...All I wanna imagine is those fuckers getting sentenced"

"This is much more scarier than I thought it would be" Yugyeom let's out a shaky exhale, he felt like crying again, "She's not going back home tonight...I won't let her"

"But if she wants to you'll have to let her Jungkook"Yugyeom said solemnly, "Unfortunately she might want to go back home and if she does just let her go but do not let her lose contact with us"

Jungkook nods, "Whatever it takes"

"Come on y/n, Come y/n" she chants to herself, she shuts her eyes to wash her face and an image of Yoongi popped into her mind.
She quickly opened her eyes, she felt so guilty for thinking of Yoongi like this but since yesterday he felt like a villain.

Like the big bad wolf.

y/n heaves putting her hand out for the wall, she preferred taking baths but a shower was quicker.
She stops the shower and sat down, tears fell from her eyes again.
"y/n you okay?"

Jungkook knocks, y/n immediately steps out the shower and opens the door, Jungkook turns his head, "So-y/n"
"Can you stay in the bathroom with me?"

"I don't know-"

"Please... I'm scared" she begged, Jungkook chews on his bottom lip, "Okay but keep the shower curtain closed"

"Okay" she walks away from the door and got back into the shower, Jungkook checks his surroundings before he went into the bathroom behind her, "O-okay...well..."

y/n turns the shower back on "I like your friends, I never had friends my age before" she said to him, Jungkook on top of the toilet cover, "Yeah...does your daddy always sit in bathroom with you"

"Hmm sometimes but when I ask him he'll bathe with me"

Jungkook cringes, "Oh...uh what type of pizza do you like?"

"Pineapple!" She said immediately, Jungkook was taken back, "No way you're a hot fruit and cheese kind of person?!" He laughs, "My daddies don't like it either but it's really good" she laughs along with him.
"No way I'd never try that" he shook his head, "Please if you try mine I'll try yours"

Jungkook thinks for a moment,"Okay deal I'll try your monstrous pizza"

"No! Don't call it that" she giggles, Jungkook was happy to hear her laughs again and he was especially happy to be the reason for it.
"Okay if I don't like it you owe me ten bucks"