Happy Endings

Hey y'all ive missed u guys. I been in awhole funk gang. But ima tryn get back
Excuse Mistakes Enjoy
.
.

 But ima tryn get backExcuse Mistakes Enjoy

"That boy fresh!" K'yoni yelled. Kyro was dressed in black slacks, with a olive silk dress shirt. With gold chains and rollie he gotten from Thomas. "My baby look so good..get it from his momma." Ebony cheesed holding her 8month belly.

"You Ugly, I'll see you at the party tho." Kylie said rolling her eyes. He was going to the prom with his guys. He figured since he didnt wanna take anyone else, but Jasmine. They just wasnt talking still.

"Aight driver outside. Dont GIVE him a hard time phones fully charge, y'all got y'all bags just in case. Be good ion wanna get no calls tonight." K'yoni said.

"Damn you can trust me." Kyro smirked.

"I know..its Jordan devil ass." He mugged.

"Mr. Cater all them times ive sat y'all table to eat yall food, id never get us cause no trouble."

They arrived at the rented out venue. He had drove his father all  white Bentley with olive and wood polish interior. It was different and very elegant. He barley drove. Unless he had a fundraiser to go to.

Walking in with the guys they automatic his the photobooth, then the food table. "Damn they playing good music." Amir said.

"On god!" Jordan said, "Damn shorty looking good as hell." Jordan said tapping Kyro.

Looking over he was seen Jasmine and her friends walking in. She wore a silk black dress that sparked with a long slit. He watched as she was full if smiles greeting people. She was glowing. But she ALWAYS did.

"Damn nigga pick ya lip up." Amir joked."

Through the whole night they both stole glances at each other back and forth. Still not speaking. They danced with other people as well tired to show off. Finally giving up he walked off the floor leaving his guys. "Fuck Man." He sighed sitting in side his car. He wanted to Drink, but he couldn't nor smoke. After graduation he'd be going straight to UCLA court for practice. He didnt nothing unhealthy him until he was done with first months practice.

Hearing a knock on the window he seen it was Jasmine. Unlocking the doors she climbed into the passenger seat.

"Wassup." He said.

"Hey." She said. They sat there on silent just letting their thoughts fill the hair.

"What are we doing Jasmine this ain't even us." He sighed. He hatedbwhen they argued.

"Im sorry. I'm sorry for GETTING your hopes up about the future. Our future." She sighed.

"Im honeslty not even mad. I had a talk with my dad. And we young. I'm not about to HOLD you back from venturing out. No matter how much I love you." He said Staring at her.