Roses

Only time you will hear about Sara.....for now...Excuse Mistakes

Flashback

They had been in Miami for a month now. And things where going good. But she couldn't STOP thinking about her kids and family. How bad she hurt them to up and leave.

"Babe you good." (Ken? Thats his name lmao)

"Mhmh just thinking, its beautiful here. To bad were Leaving tomorrow." She sighed.

"Yea about that.....were actually not. He said smoking his blunt.

" I have work... And my kids-

"First Off I'm your boss...and second fuck them kids." He shrugged.

"Excuse you! WATCH ya FUCKING MOUTH. DONT EVER DISRESPECT MT MY KIDS!" She said yelling at him.

"Look I'm sorry. Okay...but how u gonna get mad at me but thats exactly how u treat em. Yes I stole u from ya husband but I didnt from ya kids...you did that. Come here." He said grabbing her cheek. "I'm sorry just chiill."

"Fuck you Ken I'm Gone!" She said mushing his face Causing her ring to cut his lip.

"This bitch." He mumbled before grabbing her hair and slapping her. "You going where!? You wanna act tough ima show  you tough Sara." He said.
.
.
.
.
Sara jumped to the sound of the door closing she had been locked in the hotel room. She couldn't get out he cut her from all cellphone use.

"Baby...look what I got you." He smiled. He held up a Chanel bag. Pulling out a pink and BLUE purse.

"Its Beautiful." She said. "Get dress and put lil bit makeup on you looking dull... I got business Tonight." He said walking out the room.

Looking at him he reached into his pocket taking a baggy out of coke sniffing before shoving it back in.

She wiped the tears that fell and got outta bed. She was bruised and tired. But she had a plan.  "Just be a good girl... And listen Sara." She said to herself.

She wonder if god was punishing her. What did she see in this man. She missed EVERYONE and nobody as heard from. People at work was TOLD she quit. And Ken.... Ken was living a double life. Only question what else was he into.
.
.
.
.
.

"Kyro aww!!" Jasmine cheesed as she walked into his room that was filled with snacks and panda and pizza

"Kyro aww!!" Jasmine cheesed as she walked into his room that was filled with snacks and panda and pizza. "Happy Valentines boo." He said scratching his head.

"I- I didnt-

"Its cool, I didnt want anything. This just me officially asking you to bebmy girl." He said looking at her.

"Me? Lil ol Chocolate me?" She smirked.

"Girl shut up, but yes you." He said pulling her into him.