Grandmas House

Excuse Mistakes

Kyro walked to his locker trading books for his next period

Kyro walked to his locker trading books for his next period. "Wassup punk!" His Best friend Jasmine said.

"Who a punk I'll rock yo shit." He joked hugging her. They been best friends since the 8th grade. "Wassup my peoples!" Jordan said walking up to him.

"Wassup, you ready for practice. Coach finna work us for sure." He said.

"I'm coming to the game Friday too I made my poster and all." Jasmine said.

"We love the Energy sis." Jordan snapped.

"Damn there go ya girl. Ima head out." Jasmine said. "Why you my bestie."

"Hey babe." Tia walked up to him
"Wassup you coming to my game." He asked.

"I can't have to babysit mt neighbors daughter." She said rolling her eyes as if it was the truth.

"Oh hey Yasmin." She smirked.
"Its Jasmine, I'll catch you later Ky." She rolled her eyes Walking away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey Nana. What We Doing Today." Kyro said walking into his grandmother's house. Once again Vivica mouth got her in trouble. She was on her on. Of course Oni checked in time from time, but that was barley.

Kyro was a true grandma boy. He loved her. She was his best friend....so he thought. "Today we are looking at the video." She rocked.

She had be sprung in catching Jamal's murder and now that she had someone to help her she knew she'd catch em. She knew her grandson would help her.

"You still with that girl." She asked frowning. "Nana she just my best friend thats all." He shrugged dismissing the subject.

Vivica told him darkskin man supposed to be with a lighter women that was law. Even sports player especially. He wonder why his dad wasnt with a light women....she told him he broke the family tradition and broke my grandfathers heart. Thats why they dont TALK now.

At Least... Thats what she installed into his head.

"That other girl Tia suits you. Keep her close." She smirked.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wassup Kylie

"Wassup Kylie. My Nubian Queen." Matthew said walking up to her. He was that one white BOY who was cool with all the black kids. Both his Foster parents was Black and so was is sister.

"Hi Matthew... What brings me your company." She smirked. "I mean I seen you noticing me and I just thought-

"Hey Mat! Tia and her friends yelled.
"Wassup?" He said. Tia and her friends was bad. At least thats what the guys thought. But most didnt they knew they was all hoes and got on there knees just to speak it to everyone how they fucked a footballer or basketball player.

"My friend likes you ya know." She smirked. "Or is this ya girl? You like black GIRls Mat?" She giggled.

"Yea I do...Aren't you black. He said sarcastically. Grabbing Kylie hand he walked to his car. " I dont know why ya brother with that girl." He mumble.

"Trust my parents dont know why either." She laughed.

"Pizza?" He asked.

"You know me so well."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ejay give my phone boy!" Mimi yelled

"Ejay give my phone boy!" Mimi yelled. "Nah who you taking these pics for because I show ain't get them.

"Please Ejay give it to me!" She said.

"Yo daddy gone have a heart attack!" He yelled playing the video.

"He's not going to know." She rolled her eyes. Yes she was a dance instructor.. But she as well was a video girl on the side.

"GIRL you is a Carter! Oh he gone know. I SHOULD beat yo ass out here in lace like you dont have a boyfriend." He pulled her into him.

"Only you can touch it tho." She pecked his lips.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A little peek into everyone lives
.
.
Dont forget to vote & Comment.
.
.
.
Jasmine (Kyro Bestie)