Secrets & Identity

Excuse Mistakes

Kylie

"Girl why is your hair so nappy?"

"Bitch why is you such a hoe!" Amira yelled! At Tia and her friends. "Yo brother need his ass beat for FUCKING on her. She too disrespectful." She mugged pulling her arm.

"You think my hair nappy?" She asked. "Girl you got good ass hair stop it. Half these hoes ball headed."

Walking up to Kyro locker she leaned next to him Sighing. "What's wrong Bubbles." He said.

"Dont call me that in school." She mugged. He called her bubbles bc thats all she did when she tried to talk as a baby. Blow bubbles of spit.

"Girl I'll call you want I want....Tia friends bothering you Again?" He asked.

"Yea...you why you with her. She dont even look good with you." She asked. "I like her. But ima speak to her little crew." He said.

"You need to be with Jasmine and here she comes now." She smirked walking away.
.
.
.
.
.

Thomas

"Okay daddy got you mamas

"Okay daddy got you mamas...what's wrong." He sighed bouncing her. As screamed at the top of her lungs. Checking her fever it was 105°. "Yea we gotta go."

Grabbing her diaper bag he picked her up Walking to the car. "Siri call Babe." He said. He listen to the phone go to voicemail 3 times until he sent texts about Elle.
.
.
.
.
.

"Okay Thomas she just has a ear infection. I dropped a little into her ear to smooth it. And gave her some medicine. Only give to her every four hours, but if she Isn't ansy then dont." Dr.Harris said.

"My poor little sister." Ejay said picking her up. He had came soon as Thomas texted him. "You good pops." He asked.

"You hear from yo mama." He asked.

"Nah her phone probably dead or Something." He said Trying make him not worry. His mom had been acting out this past year. "I hope so. You coming back to the crib?" He asked.

"Yea ima stay...you look beat." He joked.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sara

"Shiiit I'm bout to cum

"Shiiit I'm bout to cum." Sara moaned as her boss had her over his desk. "You Love me." He asked her.

"Yes! Yes I love you." She screamed. It was a late night session. This been going on for the past two years. She was unhappy and after Elle being born she suffered from Postpartum.

She didnt wanna get pregnant at all. She didnt want no more kids. But Thomas CAUGHT her slipping.

"When you going to Leave him." He asked. "Soon. I promise. I just have to make it fair." She said.

Mr.Daniels was madly in love with her. Soon as he hired her he wanted her.

Turning her phone on she looked at alll the messages. "Oh SHIT my baby went to the hospital!" She mumbled.

"I have to go." She said fixing herself. "I hope She's OKAY!" He said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Walking into the house she seen Ejay watching tv with Thomas. "Where is she!" She asked dropping her purse.

"She sleepm had an ear infection but, she good. Maybe if you answered you'd know." Thomas mumbled.

"My  phone was off. I'm sorry I can soon as I seen." She sighed feeling guilty for her daughter. But not for him. "Ima go to my room." Ejay said scratching his head.

"Please dont start-

"Your had is messed up." Thomas said staring at her she was glowing. But he didnt wanna make assumption.

"What?" She said.

"I'm going to bed. Just go check on her he said hugging her. "Dont feel bad. You were working." He said hugging her tight taking in the Cologne that was all over her. Letting her go he walked away from her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You look good babe

"You look good babe." Oni said. It was date night and they were out at a nice boho restaurant. "Thank you love."

"How's work been going?" He asked.

"Good got some new pieces thats coming. Ready to put them in work."

"Im ready for ya year to he over." He smirked. "I know you are. But a DEAL is a DEAL." She smirked. She promised him one more child at the end of year.

"I know you want ya son papa." She said as he helped her with her coat. Walking out Feeling the breez he opened her door for her to get in. Looking around he spotted Lady walking. Her hair was dull and grey. She looked tired. She looked broken and far to gone to save. His mother.

Getting in the car he sighed. "You okay love." She asked.

"Ima good, lets go home. Hope these kids ain't mess it up." He joked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lord....drama already
.
Sara???
.
Vote !!!/Comment!!!
.
.

Amria