1. Okay then, this is Brett 2.0

Hello, good evening or morning, or whatever the hell it is. This will be a little longer, if I can be bothered to write. I did a presentation today for Uni, as well as an essay, and my fingers are fucking falling off - or at least feel like it.

Enjoy nevertheless, and thank you for reading. Please vote and comment, it only takes a couple of seconds and it's lovely to see, makes me feel good after putting in so much hard work :) Love you guys.

Liam's POV

I swear I've been following this little woman around town for hours, or it at least felt like hours. My legs were aching, my muscles sore and painful to even stand still - I'd been to war, and this was coming close to that.

War. This woman will be the death of me, with that scowl of persistence and determination sitting across her gorgeous face, and those long and luscious legs prancing around the town as if those heels aren't killing her feet.

They are - they must be.

"Not to be a pain in your ass, but where are we going?", I finally speak out, voice hoarser than usual. Was I panting? I raised a brow, staring at the back of her head as she continued to march ahead. Was she going to answer me? "Phoebe.", I try again, thinking she hadn't heard me.

I heard her sigh, and within the blink of an eye, she'd whipped her whole body around to face me. Startled, I froze instantly, staring down at her with wide eyes. Oh god, was she going to slap me? I wouldn't put it past her.

Brett was a scary fucking guy, but this woman... This woman had me by my balls, and not in the good way.

Her blue eyes full of rage and hatred stared up at me. Her nose scrunched up in distain at the look of me, but I stood taller still, staring down at her with my chin held high. She seemed to snarl at that, hating that I wasn't falling at her feet, or apologising.

This woman was used to getting whatever she wanted - a lot like Brett, in that case.

She didn't say anything, she just rolled her eyes and turned on her heel, continuing to march off into the busy town centre. But all I could do was follow her, hating myself for letting me stoop so low. This was work - my job, nothing to do with my little ego.

What was her problem?

Was this just her, or was it something deeper?

She couldn't be this bitchy for no reason at all - she was at war with something in that little head of hers, in that beautiful mind of hers - something was wrong. And as I followed her into a little clothing shop, I promised myself that I'd find out what that something was.

I straightened out my suit when we stepped into the store - it was beautiful. It was painted red and black, and it had women's clothing hung everywhere. My gaze shifted from the perfectly painted walls, to the hand-made stitched clothing, to the woman who'd made her way behind the counter.

The other lady, nodded her head, said a few words and left. Not even glancing my way.

What the fuck?

Okay then, this is Brett 2.0.

"You work here?", I ask casually, beginning to stalk around the empty shop, touching some fabric as I pass them by - the dresses were beautiful and unique.

I heard her scoff. "I don't work here.", She scowled at me, and when my eyes met hers - I almost fell to my knees right then. She was a woman to be worshipped, a woman that even I considered a challenge, and that was difficult to come by these days.