16. Please don't slap me for this

Liam's POV

What the fuck am I doing? I'm kissing Phoebe. I am kissing Brett's sister - the woman that hates everything about me and makes me hate me too... I'm kissing her. I don't know why I did it but I just saw her and she was crying.

I didn't want her to cry so... so I kissed her?

And I'm not complaining, not at all.

Phoebe, the cold and hard woman, who hates me and everything that I am... She was melting against me and into me. Her mouth opened for me so willing and needy and my cock throbbed at the feel of our tongues clashing together.

Urgent and needy - that was the only way to describe the kiss.

It was urgent because I didn't want her to cry and needy because I wanted her. Fuck, I want her more than I've ever wanted anything or anyone in my entire fucking life and I hate it.

I curse my heart for wanting her too. My cock needing her and wanting her was one thing, but my treacherous fucking heart wanting her was too much for me to handle - too fucking much, too fucking soon.

But, I couldn't stop.

I didn't dare.

Not as my hands slid down to her neck, and not when my thumbs caressed her jaw. Not when I titled my head to the side to deepen the kiss, and not when she whimpered into my mouth. I wanted her now. I fucking needed her.

I needed to feel her, fuck I needed to taste her.

I needed her and everything else that came with her.

"Liam," She seemed to plea with me, and I wasn't sure what she was asking for but my body seemed to have a mind of it's own. My hands reached down to her thighs. I gripped them and hauled her up onto her counter.

Phoebe, to my surprise, spread her thighs immediately for me to step between.

What are we doing?

Why is she letting me do this?

I smirk against her mouth at that thought. "Please don't slap me for this.", I whisper, pulling back from the kiss a little. My mouth was inches from hers, and my eyes met hers. Glossy and hooded. Confused and bewildered. Excited and desire-fuelled.

She was off-balance. She wasn't in control - and I fucking loved it.

I felt her hands grip my shoulders tighter, pulling me closer to her again. I could get used to this, this helpless look of rage lingering on her beautifully hard face. This helpless look of rage and desire for me.

For how I make her feel.

"I know you hate me, you don't have to say it.", I tease before pressing my lips against hers again. Sweet. She tasted so fucking sweet and so fucking good. I could kiss her forever. And that isn't an overstatement or an exaggeration.

I could kiss this fucking woman forever.

Phoebe moans and moves her body closer to me, her clothed breasts pushing against my chest. Fuck me, she's trying to kill me. My hands slide up her thighs, feeling her soft skin and how her legs seem to tremble when I deepen the kiss some more.

"You hate me, yeah?", I whisper into her mouth. She hums an incoherent response.

I don't press her on it.

I just want to keep kissing her. It was foolish of me really, to let myself do this, and get so attached to the feeling of her mouth against mine, but nothing in this world had ever felt as good as this. Nothing in this world would ever feel as good as this.