Everyone had their eyes on the ground, and everyone had puffy eyes, they weren't trying to hold back, they weren't even trying to calm themselves down. Lord knows how she got the strength to bring Peter back. This young woman was definitely something else, she had a beautiful heritage that her mother left her, her gigantic heart. 

We arrived some time later, after asking Bruce to check up on her vitals and check if everything was alright, we decided to go and lay her on her bed, where she would be most comfortable in. I didn't want to leave her alone, but the room was crowded, Tony, Steve, Peter, Sam, Bucky, Wanda, everyone was there trying to get a glimpse of her, as if it would be the last time, as if they thought that if they left she wouldn't be there in the morning. 

Mia's POV

I feel drained, of everything, no more powers, no more will, no more strength. Is it what dying feels like? Because even so I feel alive, I feel complete. I had to do it. Uncle nick's words still ringing in my ears.

"You're amazing and you have amazing powers, you are able to do anything you put your mind to it okay? Never ever give up, never ever think about quitting, you heard me?"

I had never felt over confident about myself, but today wasn't about me anymore, it was about my family, my friends, my loved-ones. Peter's life wasn't worth less than mine, Peter is someone so extraordinary, he deserved every part of the powers I used today.

"Mia, my love." I heard the voice of my mom say,

"Mommy, I am so tired." I tell her sighing, I could see her coming towards me, she sat down next to me and brushed my hair gently,

"My daughter, my beautiful daughter, what you did today was more than amazing, I am so proud of you." she said I could see tears in her eyes,

"Mommy, I had to do it, I would do it all over again for any of them." I tell her letting a tear slide down,

"I am so sad that I will never be able to say goodbye or tell them how much they meant to me, how much I love them, how much I want Peter to live his best life." I tell her starting to sob, she brushed her hand on my back up and down,

"Hunny, why don't you tell them yourself?" she asked me, as I looked up to her a smile on her lips,

"Mom, I don't think I will ever be able to go back, I am so weak, I- I don't know." I tell her, 

"Mia, you have something in you that no-one has, you have an amazing heart and life in yourself." she told me looking at me seriously, I straightened up,

"Mia you want to stay here? Or do you want to go back out there?" she asked me,

"I want to go out there mommy." I tell her, 

"Mia, you are not dead you know? It's a phase whenever you need help and you are tired or feel like giving up, I will always be there for you, I may be a fruit of your imagination but still, as long as I am alive in your heart I will be alive." she tells me, and I hug her a small smile on my face,

"Thank you mom, I love you and I miss you, you know?" I tell her,

"I know my love I miss you too, now go back out there love, you are the strongest young woman ever, even stronger than I was, and for that I am so proud of you." she tells me, I hug her and close my eyes, not being as sad as I was last time that I left her. I know she is always with me and she gives me strength. I started to concentrate on my heart rate.

I shot my eyes open and gasped for air, trying to relax and breathe normally. 

I looked around everything was pitch black, I guess they brought me back home and thank God they brought me in my bed. I felt still really tired and overall exhausted.

I hoped that Peter was alright, but I didn't want to wake him up. So I laid there, on my bed thinking about everything that had happened. I knew that seeing my mother was just my pure imagination, but God it feels so real every time. 

I couldn't stop thinking about what I did, I was able to bring Peter back to life, I had healed him, I did it. Maybe I would be able to do it again, who knows, but if I was to be in this physical state every time, people will need to be careful and try not to die. I would do it all over again tho, of course. I am sure that after a while I will be able to use that much power without having a black out like that. 

As I was thinking about my powers, I couldn't help but think about all the people that died today. Even thought they were 'enemies' they had friends, family, they were someone's daughter, brother, husband, wife, father or mother. The thing is, in war, you don't get to ask the background of the person you are killing, you don't get to see a small trailer of their life, and see what the people they have in their life will lose. We don't get to apologise we don't get to say sorry, what for even? We kill someone and go apologise to their families? No, we unfortunately are in a storm, where we fight and die, but not even for our own battles. 

Did Red Skull ever do anything to any of those people for them to say 'I will die for him', no, some are just enrolled in it, some are just too weak minded to make their own decisions, some are just okay with whatever hell they are going through, some of them have just 'no choice'. But then again Tay is one of those examples, you always have the choice, the choice to wether you are going to be strong enough to stand your ground say 'NO' and be ready for whatever punch will be thrown at you, or you will be weak and be afraid of being who you are and make the choices you want just because you are again, afraid..., and then what? You die, in the middle of a battlefield where you probably didn't even want to be in, in the first place.

I could think the same about myself, but it was my choice, to go, to fight, because in the end whether we want it or not, we still continuously need to fight for the greater good, for the best. To try and make earth a better place and a safest place, but is fighting to have peace the solution? I think not, but we have to live the way life is, and the world grew colder.

I kept on thinking about all of this, about how important it is to choose how you want to live your life, and I feel like I am here to help people, to comfort them, to show them that there is a reason to be happy, alive and to go on. I am so proud that Tay had the courage to make a difficult choice, probably even one of the most difficult decisions of her life. 

I sigh, I wouldn't be able to change the world, but if I would be able to make a difference, I'd be already so happy. With that I closed my eyes again, and my thoughts finally calmed themselves letting me fall back asleep.