Pink: excuse us we were wondering if we could interview the two of you for the front page of tomorrow's edition of The New Age Gazette?

Y/n leaned over and whispered into Midnight's ear.

Y/n: what's a Gazette?

Midnight: it's the name of the newspaper these guys are from the newspaper Club they want to interview us so they can get a good scoop for tomorrow.

Y/n: oh Okay

Midnight: we would be honored if you were to interview us just nothing too personal.

Witch: okay first we would like to know your name.

Y/n: Y/n L/n

The girl in the witch costume wrote down his name.

Blue: now where do you come from?

Y/n: I don't know

Purple: How old are you?

Y/n: well last time I checked I think I'm 14.

The girl in the witch costume wrote that down.

Pink: I don't understand how do you not know where you came from?

Y/n: well according to the headmasters I have something called amnesia.

The girls of the group gasped in shock.

Blue: so you're telling us you don't have any idea where you come from who you really are and you don't remember anything about your family?!

Y/n's head hung low he actually looked very very sad a tear actually came to his eye.

Y/n: that's exactly what I'm saying I don't have any memory of who I really am where I come from and I don't remember my family if I ever had one to begin with.

The girls of the group looked very sad even the boys of the group looked at him with sympathy.

Purple: so you're all alone in the world?