Twilight: Chapter 12

Ember's pov

Ember's pov

"Alice I don't want to go" I sighed 

"Emberlina you have never missed a prom, now stop sulking and let's go your fully dressed" Alice states with a huff

I huff and follow after her. Alice dragged me to her room this morning, applied a light blue makeup theme on my face, and did my hair. She also forced me into a dress. It was beautiful no doubt, it's two pieced the top being light blue covering my front but the back had strings to tie it together. The bottom skirt was floral with a soft blue background. She also put light blue thick heels. I climbed into the Volvo with a pouting Bella. Edward chuckles before taking off towards the school. 

"Cheer up Ember your gonna have fun" Edward smirks

I shrug "if ya say so"

"We both know that you could've easily hidden from Alice so you didn't have to go" Edward laughs

I huff "shut up"

"How can she hide from Alice," Bella asked

"I can hide my scent and future" I shrug 

"Lucky" Bella sighs

I giggle softly as we pull into the school lot. I slid out of the Volvo straightening out of my skirt. My family surrounded me with big smiles. I look at them confused before they moved out the way for me to see my mate. I squeal pick up my floor-length skirt running towards him and jumping. He chuckles and wraps his arms around me spinning me around.

 I haven't seen him since before Victoria got me. I nestled my face into his chest. I melt into his warm embrace and I can already hear the murmurs of the Quilliete hugging a Cullen. Paul's chest rumbles as he chuckles. 

"I missed you too Ember" He chuckles

I look up at him "What are you doing here?"

"well I was told by a few pack members and some vamps that it is my imprintees prom" He grins

I blush slightly "they told you?"

"Yes they did, but why didn't you," He asked

"I was afraid you hated me again" I frown looking down

Paul tilts my head up again "I never hated you, I was just scared"

"Scared of what?" I asked confused

"That's a story for another time" Paul states shaking his head "now let's enjoy your prom"

I nod and smile "okay"

Paul wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked towards the entrance. Edward and Bella behind us. We took our photo and entered the dance, instantly all eyes were on us. I blushed and looked away while Paul chuckled. I smile up at him, I have never felt so happy.    

"So where did you get the dress clothes" I giggle looking at his nice jean and blue button-up.

"Sam" He grins

I laugh and nod "should've guessed"

"Yeah, Emily styled my hair" He chuckles

"Hmm, I like it" I grin 

"Well I'm glad" He smiled "I want your prom to be amazing"

I blush "well thank you"

"There are a lot of stares do you want to go outside?" He asked

I nod "yes please"

We head outside with eyes following us out. We saw Bella and Edward by one of the gazebos. I smiled at my brother and walked to the farthest one. Paul pulled me closer to him and we started slow dancing. I played my head on his chest and side happily.

"thanks for coming Paul," I told him softly before looking up at him "it means a lot that you came"

"For you, I will do anything" Paul smiles kissing my forehead "I am sorry for how I have been acting towards you in the beginning. I will try and make it up to you."

"I'll hold you to that" I giggle teasingly at him

"I know you will" He chuckles shaking his head "Ember I have something I want to ask you. I would love to become your boyfriend. I asked Edward for his blessing to date you and he agreed as long as you would have me."

"Paul I would love to be your girlfriend" I squealed happily I jumped up and kissed him sweetly in excitement before backing away in embarrassment "s-sorry I got excited"

Paul chuckles and cups my face leaning in and kissing me sweetly. We pull away shortly after and I smile at him. The rest of the night went by amazingly. We slow danced and talked. He even took me home and walked me to my door giving me a kiss goodnight. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

778 words_love wolfie

This chapters shout outs are...

AmberD168

kayla_giraldo

mummy2jamie

Its_Samantha2007

Little_Princess_Bit

Lily_Fairchild_132

Serenity1316