Twilight: Chapter 7

Embers pov

I was woken up by Esme gently shaking me "Good morning dear, Sam would like you at the res today so don't worry about school"

I hummed in response and she chuckles softly "I'm awake, mom"

She laughed getting up "Sure, I am making breakfast so hurry up"

I smile getting up as I hear the door shut, I decided on my light washed ripped jeans that are rolled up around the ankle. A black halter top with sunflowers with a cream knitted cardigan. I also chose my white converse for shoes. I braided my hair at the scalp then I tied it off into pigtail braids kinda. I jog down the stairs to the kitchen with where my family was. I had a smoothie as did everyone.

"Alright everyone has a good day" Esme called as we all left

"Bye Eddie, you and Bells have fun" I smirked and ran off before he could question me.

I was laughing as I running through the wood I could smell the boys and as I lept across the tree I called "One of you guys better catch me"

I squeaked as I landed in Sam's arms I pat his shoulders jumping down as they chuckled "Well hey there"

I grin brightly at them "Heya Alpha and pup"

Sam laughed as Jared pouted "I am not a pup"

I rolled my eyes laughing "Sure if it helps you sleep at night"

"Anyways do you want to go cliff diving with us?" Jared grin

I nodded in thought "Well I don't have a bath suite"

"Emily should have one you can use" Sam nodded

I smiled brightly "Yay, okay I am so in"

The boys chuckle and we head to Sams's house for me to get a suit. Emily loaned me a black bikini suit before we left for the cliffs. We tried to convince Emily to join us but she didn't want to. The boys and I ran through the forest as we raced to the cliffs. I jump around as I broke the treeline first.

"I win" I sing jumping around

Jared pouted as Sam laughed at us. Laughing I strip my regular clothes to the bikini. after I was done I was thrown over a tan shoulder who was walking to the cliff edge. I squealed and laugh "Dammit Jared I swear" I exclaimed laughing

"Careful Jared!" Sam warned making Jared throw me off

I squealed and pulled my knees to my chest holding my breath. Then splash I was submerged in the water. Pushing my self up from the water as I heard to more splashes. I swam over and climbed onto Sam's back. He chuckled "you good"

"Perfect" I grinned patting his shoulder "now onward to the shore servant"

Rolling his eyes we head back to shore where I rang out my hair. While I was doing that I heard a deep voice that sounded like the one from my vision. I froze dead on my spot.

"Hey Sam what's a Cullen doing on the res" the voice shouted

Instantly I was covered by Sam "none of your business Paul" Sam stated

"what is she another lay, After you broke Leah's heart now you are fucking a Cullen" Paul sneered

This time I spoke up feeling Sam's hurt stepping around Sam "my doing here has nothing to do with Sam I have been granted permission by the elders. You should really keep you head out of other people's business"

For a moment Paul was sightly while his eyes looked at my body. Sam and Jared noticed and stood at my side. Paul smirked "will admit she is quite good looking, mind if I have a go"

Sam and Jared glared at him "she is not a toy for you to play with Paul"

I glared at him looking into his eyes seeing all the hearts he's hurt flinching I shook my head holding Jared's shoulder to balance myself. Feeling a pull on my heart I took in a deep breath before speaking "why don't you do us a favor and fuck off"

Paul smirked "Nah sweetie I rather fuck you"

I roll my eyes gagging "Sorry hun but I gotta pass on that. Now I gotta go home"

I grabbed Jared's hand with Sam's and pulled them to the top grabbing my clothes once I was dressed I sat on a log holding my chest silently swearing. I then felt hands on my shoulders as the crouched down to my height "You okay?"

I shake my head as my eyes watered "I have waited years for a mate... And when I found him all he likes to do is play with girl's hearts"

They froze for a moment before Sam spoke softly "so Paul's you mate isn't he"

That lets the water works go and I nod as I try to stop the tears. "I need to get home" I whispered in a broken voice making me wince at it

Nodding the boys help me up each wrap an arm around me as we walk to the woods. Once there they both shifted I climbed on Jared's back and er took off towards the treaty line.

"I give both of you permission to pass the treaty line to take me home" I muttered

They both nodded jumping to creak and run me to my house. On the porch stood my family. Slowly I slid off Jared and gave both wolves hugs before running to my brother crying.

Edward nodded at the wolves "I'll make sure she calls and texts you guys updates on her. Thank you for bringing her home"

They nodded before running off. My brother picked me up gently and carried me to my room. Once in my room Edward spoke "Emmy what's wrong"

"I found my mate... He's part of the Quiliete res" I mumbled sniffling "he's heartbreaker a-and"

I started to sob into his shoulder "shh Emmy it will all be okay" he mumbled kissing my forehead

"why does it hurt so much Eddie" I cried "my chest hurts make it stop"

Edward held me tighter "I can't Emmy I want to but I can't"

I holding onto my brother I cried until I made the decision to be full vampire. My brother rubber my back as I hiccups. I jumped up in realization and bolted to Alice's and Jasper's too. Alice already held the door open as I jumped and tackled Jasper "Jazzy I'm so sorry, I forgot about your gift"

Jasper chuckles gently rubbed my back "it's okay Ember"

I nodded slightly "I'm still sorry"

Alice tilted her head "why did you go full vamp"

"Full vamp stops the pointless tears" I shrugged, the other frowned glancing at each other sighing "I won't do this forever but just for now"

The others nodded and to distract me we all spent the night playing games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1155 words-love wolfie

EmmaGraceMatthews Ask and you shall receive... Sorry it's about a month later. Thank you as well to Laurastrutz14 rebeccasmyth7 and of course binkleys23