Twilight- Chapter 5

Ember

Today we all went hunting since it was one of those rare sunny days in Fork. Some days we all wear our rings but others we make an excuse saying we all go camping, but in reality, we just go hunting. Once we got home Emmett, Jasper, and I play COD. While hunting Edward told me that afterward, he was going to go check on Bella. Rosalie and I still are not talking but we aren't glaring at each other anymore Or wanting to hurt each other. Everyone still keeps tabs on us because of our anger much to my annoyance. I shook my head at my brothers as they argue. I stood up and decided on taking a walk in the woods. I decided to leave my shoes at the house and just go barefoot. I run until the creak where the shifters live. I don't know why but this place just calls to me. It's weird cause I am also terrified of this area. It's where the shifters attacked me all those years ago. I sit in the tree minding lazily when Alice appeared making me jump and playfully glare at her.

"What Alice" I grinned

"Bella is gonna find out soon!" she squealed

"Why are you so excited about Bella finding out about us" I giggled

"I want a new sister" She pouted

"Uh rude" I teased

"Oh you know I love you" She grinned

I was about to reply when a vision hits me which is not often. In the vision, Bella was in trouble with a bunch of men trying to get with her. I looked at Alice who was already holding her phone out. I smile in thanks and quickly dialed Edwards number.

"What Alice" Edward sighed

"Not Alice, It's Ember do you have eyes on Bella," I asked

"No I don't why" Edward replied "What's wrong Ember"

"Bella's in trouble on the bad side of port angles" I stated "Go find her now"

"On it" He agreed and hung up

"Alice lets head home" I hummed deep in thought

She nods and jumps down as I follow suit she speeds towards the house. I look over the treaty line one more time before running back home. I plop on the couch in the living room waiting for my brother. Emmett was still playing COD with Jasper. While Rosalie was looking through a magazine with Alice talking about fashion. My mind was on the thought of my mate. I wanted yo know who he was and why I haven't met him yet. I wondered what he looked like and then I am sucked into a vision.

Vision starts

I see myself cuddled up to a tan man. He was well built but most of him were blurry. We were talking.

"Paul you know Alice will kick you out of here in a few minutes and my brothers will steal you for a bachelor party write?" I giggled

"I know but I just want some time with you first" he chuckled, his voice was so deep and husky.

And just as Alice and Jasper burst through the door the vision fades out.

Vision ends

When I came back to the real world I had a smile on my face. Emmett and Jasper raised a brow at me as Alice and I shared a knowing look. Making everyone groan.

"they aren't going to tell us" Jasper sighed

I smirked and shook my head "nope"

They sigh before they go back to what they were doing. I sighed happily slopping into the couch. Only to jump when Edward barged in running to his room. And of course, I instantly followed him. I softly knock on the door before entering sitting by his side.