25)"I need that favor."

Start from the beginning

"Foreal though, are we okay? Are you okay?" He asks.

I let out a breath.

"I miss you." He says.

I let out another breath. This is the most me and Pac have interacted in a month. We haven't been talking much or spending much time together since the whole thing happened.

I can't say I'm completely over it, but I'm not mad at him anymore. I guess I'm just scared, not of him, but of getting hurt again.

"We're good, I promise." I say, putting away some more of my clothes.

There's a moment of silence between us for a while as he starts breaking down the empty boxes.

"Are you-"

"Yes Tupac. We're good, okay?"

"Igh." He says, a small smile on his face as he heads out of the room, broken down boxes in his arms.

God I love that man.

So fucking much.

~

Tupac

"Dri, I gotta head out for a second. You gonna be igh?" I ask, peaking into her room.

She's laying on the bed watching a movie.

"Where you going?" She asks, sitting up.

"One of my homeboys called me up. Gonna roll by his crib fa a minute." I say, coming further into the room and leaning against the door frame.

"Well how long you gonna be gone?" She asks, slight concern on her face.

"An hour at the most baby, not long." I say, leaning down and kissing her forhead. She just nods, turning her attention back to the movie.

"Be careful." She says, without looking at me.

~

Donald called me, he seemed freaked out.

Told me to meet him in the parking lot of the old Shake Shack a few blocks from my house. Place been closed fa years, so I know it's some funny business that he on.